[Resolved]  Maruti/Swift VD2 — Missing during Strating

Sir, I purchased my Swift Vd2 car from M/S M.G. Motors, Tijara road, Alwar on dated 16/06/2007in the name of Harish Chand Narang. The code of dealer is F/901.The engine no of the car is 1011963 and the registration no is RJ-05 -CA-0805. I had given my car for the missing defect during starting of caron dated[protected]. I would like to mention here that the car dealer with the team of trained staff could not be able to ractified or dignosed the problem. It is regretted that when the authorised car dealer and his staff were not handle the problems of the vehicle then the owner of car has any another way to come out from the problem. Ultimatlely, who is responsible for the harrashment and hassles. Now the car dealer is saying that this car will be repaired in Jaipur. So I want to know that the repairng staff of jaipur have got trained from another place than the alwar staff. Now It is more than 18 days to handed over the car for mere defect.Pl do take necessary step to get out of this problem.

With Regards