[Resolved]  Mata Sheetla Gas Service, Gurgaon — Frequent Delays In Gas Refill Delivery

I am an LPG Indane Gas customer with Mata Sheetla Gas Service, Gurgaon, and my consumer number is MT-6159. It takes upto 2 weeks or more for me to get a gas refill after I have booked one. This usually involves many phone calls. To get through to the concerned gas service is a difficult task as their phone and mobile are mostly engaged. The gas booking number given to us over the phone is never the same as the one on the receipt that we get with the refill. When we call this gas agency to remind them to send our refill which they said would come within the week, they tell us that their computer shows a later date than we booked it on. The delay continues till we miss our gas refill for that month. We are also told on the phone that we cannot book a gas cylinder refill for another 21 days after we receive the previous refill. When the agency itself postpones the order and delivery and then requires us to wait another 21 days, sometimes we do not get a gas refill in a month and a half. This is a major inconvenience to us and we request speedy action.

Comments

I am also facing same problems with Mata Sheetla Gas Service, Gurgaon. It takes upto 2 weeks or more for me to get a gas refill after I have booked one. This usually involves many phone calls. To get through to the concerned gas service is a difficult task as their phone and mobile are mostly engaged. The gas booking number given to us over the phone is never the same as the one on the receipt that we get with the refill. When we call this gas agency to remind them to send our refill which they said would come within the week, they tell us that their computer shows a later date than we booked it on. The delay continues till we miss our gas refill for that month. We are also told on the phone that we cannot book a gas cylinder refill for another 21 days after we receive the previous refill. When the agency itself postpones the order and delivery and then requires us to wait another 21 days, sometimes we do not get a gas refill in a month and a half. This is a major inconvenience to us and we request speedy action.
DEAR CONCERNED,
WE ARE VERY HAPPY THAT MATA SHEETLA IS JUST IMPROVING THEIR SERVICES .. AS SOME DAYS BEFORE .. WE HAD SEEN SOME CUSTOMER'S THAT THEY WERE SO WORSE THAT THEY WERE UNABLE TO UNDERSTAND ANY SYSTEM ... WE ALLL KNOW WHY ????
I AM ALSO A CUSTOMER ( 19890) OF INDANE ANY MY SERVICE IS PROVIDED BY MATA SHEETLA GAS SERVICE, BECAUSE WE DON'T BELIEVE IN WASTING FUEL... ... NO BODY IS USING OUR OWN CONNECTION ON MY NAME .. WE HAVE ONLY ONE CONNECTION WITH DBC ... BUT WE RECEIVE THE SAME WITHIN 10-15 WORKING DAYS..
I THINK DBC IS PROVIDED US TO RESOLVE OUR PROBLEMS..

WE REALLY THANKFUL TO INDANE, , MUMBAI, THAT THEY UNDERSTAND EACH O[censored]S..
IT IS APPRECIATING .. THAT THEY ARE TOO DEALING WITH LOWER TO HIGHER ONE .. KEEPING EAC ONE MIND BY THEIR NECESSITY..

NOTE : KINDLY TRY TO PROVIDE THE BOOOKING DELIVERIES BY TIME THAT MUST BE WITHIN 5 DAYS.. WE.. ALL ARE GOING TO COPERATE WITH US ...
I am an LPG Indane Gas customer with Mata Sheetla Gas Service, Gurgaon, and my .i own a single cylinder gas and It takes upto 2 weeks or more for me to get a gas refill after I have booked . First of all they never respond our calls and even in case they simply tell "tommow" and tommorow never comes. It is very difficult to face the situation because i dont knoe to whome i shouuld complain. IOC has provide LPG facility at on door within i days but here in Sheetla Gas Office everybody is unaware. So much of people like me facing the problem. Kindly resolve it if possible . I planned to to to Human Right and Consumer court against them.I have seen so many time that they give this cylinder in their godown at a time 5 nos of cylinder LPG to somebody in black.

MATA SHEETLA GAS SERVICE INDANE — Delay in delivery of Double Gas Cylinder

I have taken a new connection from Mata Sheetla Gas Service sector-14 Old Delhi Road, Gurgaon pn[protected] on 19th october 2010, initially they did not tell me that they had a waiting in getting double gas cylender, but afterwards when they gave me the papers and all the formalaties were done they handed me single gas cylender and said that they had a waiting of 1 year for Double gas Cylender. I booked the request for Double gas cylender on 23rd december 2010. My request number is :[protected].
At present they are not telling the current situation and saying that it is going take some time. Please help in getting the double cylender or get it transfer to another distributor as it becomes very difficult with the single cylender.

Trideep Pal
[protected]@yahoo.com
Dear All,

i m facing same problem with Mata Sheetla Gas Service. i m fighting with indane had office and also karnal office and also our area manager mr. Samir Sinah. i[censored] fight with this agency pls call indane head office Mumbai[protected], karanl office [protected] and register your complaint against it.

I hope after many complaint they take action on it.

I[censored] don't want home delivery, pls visit Mata Sheetla office and submit your application to get riffle from godown.
Dear All

I am also fighting with this Mata Sheetla Gas Service. I refused to take Gas Stove along with new connection because of this he is not giving me the connection now. I already have registered complaints thrice but still no response from him. I also contacted Mr Sameer sinha but he is also paralyzed in in providing me new connection.

If you want to know more please call me on [protected].

thanks