[Resolved]  Mausam Action Shoes — Dissatisfaction regarding Poor Quality.

I regret to say that a pair of MAUSAM Action shoes (R D No. 168726) which I purchased on February 28, 2008 wide Retail Invoice No. 4680 which I experienced of very poor quality. I got it mended two times from shoe Land, 6-0-Avenue, Opposite Railway Station, NAVSARI-396445 (Phone:[protected] but the result is nil. The dealer said that the company could not take any liability in this regard. I do not believe the way out.

It is therefore requested to take interest in this matter so as to make your customer to have long cherished faith in your company.

Hope the matter will be expedited.

Govind Maru

Comments

action shoe — poor quality

sir
i have purchased action shoes of rs. 550 /- from lucknow u.p one month back but still i can not use the same because when i am using its getting air leakage from sole making noise .in close room more noise generating when using.i am staying in mumbai what i can do to use the same or replacement.
i have purchase ACTION SHOE of Rs.300 for kid . hardly my son you this for 10 days. shooe quality is very poor. sole has remove from shooe. we went to shopkeep for replacement ( MANY SHOES SHOP.NO 3 VISHNU PRATIBHA COMPLEX OPP. UTKARSHA VIDYALAYA; NEAR BUS DEPOT. VIRAR WEST PHONE[protected].He said this shoe for replacement but company said that you can be replace. we realy concert that such branded company's matterial quality is so poor. now we don't sujest to ower family & ower family memeber not to buy action shoe...

action shoes — very poor service

DTC bus service is very very bad spcially outer mudrika uttam nagar terminal to anand vihar terminal at the time of office closing in the evening 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM. Please help me and shortout this problem immidiatly.

action shoes — quality

purchased shoes of dotcom brand of action company for 750 INR.
evertime on wearing the shoes,
inner leather color gets on the socks,
had thrown around 7 pairs of socks in last 3 weeks.

action — Poor Quality of Shoes

Dear Gentlemen
I have purchased DotCom shoes on festive occassion of Deepawali and after hardly wearing them 4 times the brand new shoes of your company torn off pls suggest to whom should I contact I have already returned shoe to the retailer from whom I have bought the shoes, but neither he has not returned me my hard earned mone. He further told me that company personnel would come on every Thursday and he would then inspect the shoes and tell further course of action which may take a month or so. I have purchased the same to attend one marriage function and now that retailer is saying that it would take 1 month in deciding what next be done by that time the marriage would be over and I have to purchse a new pair of shoes and that would definetly not from Action. Pls suggest to whom should I contact for early and prompt action. I have purchased shoes from Cine Style Bags & Shoes, Mansarovar, Jaipur. Contact Person at shop is Mr Anil Agarwal [protected],[protected].
I have purchased black colour shoe of size 6 for Rs 800/- (with an MRP of rs 899/-)and now what I feel about Action Co. is hard to express in words. I want either new pair of shoes or my money back at the earliest

I hope there would be a department in Action shoes who is taking care of customers??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????///

Rahul Mathur