[Resolved]  MAX NEW YORK LIFE - Life Maker Unit Linked Investment Plan – Risk Element — Non Receipt of Consolidated Receipt of the Premium paid for FY 2009-09

Dear Sir

With reference to policy number[protected] Life Maker Unit Linked Investment Plan – Risk Element, I have paid Premium for 2009 by Cheque no 591904, premium amount Rs. 15000 towards the above mentioned policy. This cheque is credited into your A/c on 02/01/2009, but in the Receipt, it shows premium receipt of Rs 7500=00 only.

On enquiring the same I come to know the Amount of Rs 7500=00 was allocated to Top up.

I give the request on 21/01/2009 to allocate the amount from top up to Premium with Request no 2060430 but in the receipt which shows the fund statement as on 05/02/2009 it still is showing amount of Rs 7500=00 only.

Can I hope anyone will look into this matter and provide me the consolidated Receipt of Rs 15000=00 for FY2008-09.

Please do the needful.

Ajay Kumar Misra

Comments

I have taken three Policy, Policy Number:[protected],[protected],[protected].

At time of issuing, i was in mumbai. Now my job transffer ot Gujarat. So i want to change my mailing addres as per my native place.

Also Give me information about the Maturity Year for all of three polocy.

Mitesh Patel
My friend had a policy named Life invest unit linked investment 10 pay plan he says that it is a very good plan for investment he told me pls. invest in this plan, so i have to invest in this pls guide me how is it running or not.

thanks.
My Max Newyork Life Maker Unit Linked Investment Plan Policy No. is[protected].
I wish to close my account. I have paid six premium of 7500/- hal yearly ( Total Amount Deposited 45000/- ) It has completed three years locking period on 24.11.2009. Please send me Current NAV .
I have taken one Policy, Policy Number:[protected]

paid premium amount 15000

i want payment receipt
dear sir,
i request you to solve my problem that i am not getting me id number
dear sir,
I have a policy no.[protected], i have not submitted installment of 25, 000 rs of my policy. only once i have submitted,
shall i lost my money. please answer my question.

life maker unit linked inv plan — statement of account

pl. advise unit link detailed statement of account

Policy No.[protected] dated 4.12.2005
statement period - AS ON DATE
i am an policy holder of Life Maker premium unit linked investment and policy no.[protected]. i have not received any information of my policy and NAV as on 2010. Now, my address got changed so please do the needful in this aspect.

vanam sridhar
I am a policy holder of Max new york Life Maker premium unit linked my policy no[protected]. how can I gate my policy detail at net
i am a policy holder of Max new york Life Maker premium unit linked my policy no[protected]. how can I gate my policy detail at net all the premium years to starting and my current units
I have taken policy no[protected] from your good insurance company and this policy is market linked and the fund in which, company is inveting the money as per NAV status, No % of investment found in Govt. Security, and it was only found about 84% in eqiuity only. Please clarify that % wasis that choosen of fund. Budhee Chand
Dear Madam / Sir,

I have taken max-new-york-life-life-maker-unit-linked-investment-plan--risk-element, Policy Number:[protected]

At time of issuing, i was in Panchkula . Now in this time Kanpur .So i want to change my mailing addres as per my native place.please suggest

Complaint categoryCategory: Insurance