[Resolved]  maze solution — bigtv - failure to reach customers

this is the complaint i wrote to bigtv
I regret to say that as a customer i had a big disappointment when i purchased your bigtv with lot of expectations.
For the past few weeks i am experiencing lot of inconveniences due to the following.
1. There was lot of interrupts when watching the tv spoiling the entire mood of the viewer of the tv show.
2. When as a customer when i tried and call your only toll free number ( i donot know why you are not even bothered to provide more than one number) i could not reach you even after foolishly trying for more than TEN hours
3. Even when i tried the chargeable number, i went mad when the recorded voice repeatedly asked me to wait for more than 30 minutes several times. I have to waste my money by paying this calls several times only to know that no person is going to take care of what is going on.
4. Can't you atleast have more than one customer care executives to attend the phone?
5. After trying for more than 48 hours i have been advised to sit before TV and call again. My request to send a person was denied apruptly even when i told that i could not reach this customer care division for the past two days.
6. After sitting before TV blank screen as a real mad person i tried again several times the chargeable call ( again the toll free number was busy) agreed to register my complaint as 88039279.
7. After 10 hours a person came and attended the tv and told there will be no problem again. But after he left within two hours again My wife is calling me that there was the same problem.
8. My wife frustrated and went back to her parent's home because of my inability to restore the TV CONDITION AFTER THREE DAYS STRUGGLE.
9. When i called again after several times, i have been told as usual to stand before tv and remove the sim card and re-insert the card.
10. Whether you think the customer is really insane or , please donot play the recorded voice saying that bigtv is the best while the customer waits for registering the complaint which makes frustration.
11. Don't you think it is hightime you should value the customer feedback and get necessary infrastructure to reach out the customer in need and make a periodical followups?
12. If you refuse to give the local service station address nor local number or more than one tollfree number or more than one chargeable number, do you think the customer will recommend you among his neighbourhood as best tv? after frustrated calls and ended up with bitter experience?
13. Either make up some speedy remedies or not only i stop my renewal after the end of this annual, but i will be forced to take my grievance to the public by all ways.
14. I am really disappointed for the past few days experience and please understand the customer feelings. i really did not mean to use strong abusive words. but donot force me to do so.
15. Once again. i advise to refine your system and first stop the recorded voice saying that bigtv is the best when a customer tries to reach the customer care to lodge complaint. You can play that recorded voice after making the tv work upto the customer satisfaction.
16. Come out from the closed rooms and hear the customer cries.
veeraragavan