[Resolved]  MCS Ltd, Ahmedabad, Gujarat — Non delivery of letter

Sir, On 09.12.2008 we have sent a letter to Ahmedabad till date not deliveed

Comments

I send my document alongwith letter to mcs ahmedabad on 25.11.08 and till today 23.12.2008, i have not received any acknowledge from post office of mcs ahmedabad please do the needful for us.
I too sent an e-mail on 4th Jan. 2009.But NOT delivered so far
I have also sent soem documents and they are not acknowledging and not responding to phone calls as well.

Pls suggest what should i do
please send SSNL bond redemention forms

Id:- [protected]

Redla Bazar
Narasaraopet
Guntur (dt):522601(A.P)

our email_id:- [protected]@yahoo.co.in
My application has been acknowledged and have sent a Cheque appropriately.
But all the information regarding the Bond Holders Name and Bank details are been handled very carelessly.

I don't have a PAN, hence transferred the Bond to My Daughter and have sent her Bank Details.
But Cheque has been issued in my Name with Bank Details of my Daughter. How can this work?

In this regard, I have sent back the Cheque and a letter seeking appropriate corrections, but not body
cares to answer from MCS Ahmadabad.

Also have written e-mail in this regard, but not reply yet.
Thanks for horible service.
Sorry Missed to add my contact Details.

Shivaramamurthy

Partial Address;-
Cholarpalya,
Magadi Road,
Bangalore - 560023
Karnataka.
I hold Deep Discount bond. I have not received any individual letter for redamption. I have sent email to [protected]@reliancemail.net, on 15th and 16 Jan2009 for forms. There is no reply. Further there is no response by phone. What to do.

Is there any office of MCS where we can submit DDB redemption forms.
Please advise.
SUNITA SHARMA
Thanks for MCS.

All our efforts of following up has yielded furit.
I have received appropriate communication from your end yesterday.

Thanks again,

For other Folks, I think you can download those forms from the SSLN official website.
I had seen this forms available in Nov-08.
Just download, fill them appropritely and sent to MCS Ltd, . Ahmadabad.

From my personal experience, nothing works with MCS (ie., Neither Telephone, nor E-mail).
Just try corresponding through Postal Service (Registered Post) and keep copy of all the docs and track them.

Here is the address:-

MCS Ltd., (SSNL DDB)
101 Shatdal Complex
1st floor, Ashram Road,
Navrangpura,
Ahmedabad - 380009

That's what I did.

Thanks for all and all the best
This to put your attention at the complaint of the release of the payment of sardar sarovar nigam bond, in the name of Mr. Hari shankar Goyal and his son Mr. Yash hari Goyal was the second holder. The details of the bond are as under:

FOLIO NO.: 8014029
WARRANT NO.129842
DATE: 10.01.2009

You had sent the amount against the above said bond holder, but to inform you that the holder has died and his bank account has been freezed. I, son of Mr. Hari Shankar Goyal have done all the legal formalities including original documents submitted to you dated 27.01.2009. I want to know by what time will i receive the payment. I want the matter to be done at the earliest.
bond has not been received due to change of address from the date of purchase i.e 10.11.93 vide
receipt no D4593456. Bond against adjecent receipt D 4593457 inthe name of my MAMA Rajverdhan
was received Folio No. 349711 and certificate No. 334149.
can u plz tell the information of withdraw of the bond.And plz send the particular information to the email id.
I (N.Rajeshwar rao folio no:145315)As i have shifted from Mahabubnagar to Hyderabad .earlier on january 10th i have sent my new address through courier but i didnot get any kind of reply from ur side.I request you to send the particular forms as early as possible.And the maturity date of the bond. i have given my new address below so please kindly send the particulars of the deep discount bond withdrawal to the new address given.

OLD ADDRESS:

chaitanyapuri,
disukhnagar
hyderabad,
Andhra pradesh.
I (N.Rajeshwar rao folio no:145315)'m holding the sardar sarovar narmada nigam deep discount bond. i have shifted from Mahabubnagar to Hyderabad .earlier on january 10th i have sent my new address through courier but i didnot get any kind of reply from ur side.I request you to send the particular forms as early as possible.And the maturity date of the bond. i have given my new address below so please kindly send the particulars of the deep discount bond withdrawal to the new address given.

OLD ADDRESS:

chaitanyapuri,
disukhnagar
hyderabad,
Andhra pradesh.
I had SSNL DDB One under Folio no. 101409. I had not received any information about the status of bond. Will any one help me?
Rupa Gupta
I am holding SSNL DDB 1993 under Folio no.101409. Please let me know the status of bond. Since a long I had not received any information in the matter.
Rupa Gupta
C/O Dr.S.C.Gupta
5003, Railway Bunglow
Near Nehru Park
Jodhpur - 342001
Rajasthan
sardar sarovar policy submitt form
Respected Sir,

I am Balakrishnan. Having 2 SSNL Bonds . I have not received

any information regarding Bond Redemption . I came to know from my friend .

What is the procedure to surrender my Bond.

My current address is not the same what mentioned in BOND.

I have changed my residence .

Kindly let me know how to proceed ?

Meanwhile i came to know that some legal proceeding is going on regarding

preclosure . In this situation I don't know how to act ?

Please reply to me.

B.Jayalakshmi

Distinctive Nos. 404789 (B.Jayalakshmi ), 404790 (V.Balakrishnan)

mail id is [protected]@gmail.com
I want to submit my DDB's to MCS LTD. My home is at Trivandrum.Is there any Branch Office of MCS LTD. in Trivandrum.Our address had also changed.It is not reported to the Company.Can you help by mentioning the proceedures to be done by me.

Vishnu Ram.R,
TC 37/1023, ASRA-21, Ayyavadhyar Street,
Fort, Trivandrum, Kerala.
PIN-695023
i have one SS deep discount bond, the period is yet to be completed as per agreement . kindly guide me whether it is compulsary to surrender duly discharge for redumption ? if yes, i have not been received any information and necessary performaes for redumption at my usual address till date. Kindly guide me & send the full information & redumption papers if necesssary . Immediately inform me that you will continue this scheme or not ?

My Folio no. SN 374192
Certificate no. 364438
( Face value 1, 11, 000 )

add :- 1 H / 13 New Town, Aryasamaj Road, N . I . T ., Faridabad ( 121001 )
Mob :- [protected]
DEAR SIR
I'VE MAILD U ON 28/02/2009 TO CHANGE MY POSTAL ADDRESS N I GOT UR CONFERMATION ALSO BUT I HAVN'T RECEIVE THE PAYMENT YET.
PLEASE INFORM ME THE STSTUS OF MY FOLIO NO 436962 SSNNL.
THANKS