[Resolved] MICROWAVE OAVEN, Prod.: M/WO; Model No. 26 DCF; DOB 06 — Inordinate delays for service and Irregularities in service charges
A service complaint was registered for the above microwave Oaven and the same was attended to on 24th Dec. 08 (after about 3 days time and that too after repeated reminders).
2. The above visit was undertaken by Hi-Tec Customer Care Centre, Ameerpet, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.
3. He looked at the door of the Microwave which had some crakes in the the locking devise section of it and said he cannot do anything about it at present and will get back to us in a couple of days. Even though he offered no solution he charged us Rs.200/- vide receipt no. 14340, dt. 24th Dec. 08 and claimed that this was service charge.
Note: The microwave was all along functioning even the above mentioned observation (crack). In order to prevent any further damange and to with a view to stitch in time we had lodged the above complaint.
4. After more than one month lapsing when no response came from the above service franchise we called on the their phone number. Again after repeated reminders a service man did reach our door step in the first week of Feb. 2009.
5. This gentleman said a certain part, a long plastic rod like devise was broken and would need replacement. Upon our concent he took the part away in order to help in the procurement and replacement which he claimed will be done in the following 2 days time.
6. The above serviceman said that the microwave cannot be used even though we told him that our family practices the system of (of noting cooking each meal) but cook large chunks of food at a time, store in our fridge, microwave each meal's portion and thus finish the meal.
7. Even though he gave repeated assurances on that day and ever after till date no repair/replacement has been done and our family has been put to untold inconvenciences (the details of inconvenience may not be necessarity at this juncture though it can be offered whenever called for).
Why such delays?
Why did the service man say he will charge us all over again for a service complain for which we already paid less than two months ago and the same subject is being currently looked into?
Quick response is requested.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 14, 2020
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|
Add Company Information