[Resolved]  MIRINDA ORANGE FLAVOUR cold drink — more charges

shopkeeper charges more price than printed charges on coldrink products and not providing printed scheme iteams with purchasing products.
______________________________-
Sir/ Madam
I bought MIRINDA 1.5Ltr. from a nearby shop (S.R. Gupta Prov. Store). he has charged inspite of Rs.45. he charged Rs.48 and not providing printed scheme iteams TROPICANA Premium with purchasing products.
When we have asked about product which is provided as value offer. i will not give whatever you want to do, you do. Give complaint " nahi deta hu jao kya kar loge?"

after that we become failuare so you do proper action on shopkeper and satisfied as GRAHAK.

Comments

How will I check my complaint which i made with you?

mere pados ki shop pr 300 m l ki bottle me 1 cell nikla hai..jo cell wall wach me lagta hai, , aisa q hua, , tell me..padosi use news paper walo ke pas le ja rahe hai, , aisi mitek q karte ho aap log tell me piyush rajput faridabad, , [protected]...tell me my cell
Sir i have bought one bottle of mirinda of 200ml but it contains a gutka paket in it, so hereby i request to to take some necessary action against the company so that other people of our nation get bewared of it..
HI,

Mukesh do you get any solution? because this common problem in mumbai. i also paid 2 rs extra on each bottel when i purchase coldrinks.

regards,