mni*creditreport .com — unautherisebilling on credit card

i have been billed 2 times on my credit card for service i didnot subscribe

Comments

www.mni*creditreport.com — credit card charges

On 10-12-07 I paid for or thought i was paying for a 3-n-one credit report..for $19.95..and i ended up not being able to even view my credit reports becouse of the questions they ask before hand..and i saw on my statement that i was charged $29.95.. for it instead of the $19.95 package i clicked on to recieve..so if i am charged more money like the other complaint i saw there will be more problems.. i want my money back..

thanks
davy l ramey
ihave been billed 2 times on my creditcard for charges i didnot autherise
This company pretends to be free, but yet in return they charge your credit card without your permission. Lord knows what they do with your information. Lets all contact the Better Business Bur. (BBB). Lets see if we can stop them before they get other hard working citizens

MNI*CREDITREPORT.COM — did not order

I have been billed twice on my credit card, i did not want this and want it cancled. I want my money credited back.
Same thing, I reported it to my credit card company, waiting results
I was charged $14.95 for something i DID NOT order. When i contacted my bank, they gave me the number of the merchant (MNI*Creditreport.com) when i spoke to a customer service rep, they were extrememly rude and not very helpful at all. This is a SCAM. They will continuously charge your accounts, you receive no correspondence from them whatsoever and they need to be stopped. I have read hundreds od stories like mine. We need to be contacting the FTC, the DBPR, and the Better Business Bureau. The more complaints they receive, the more likely this FRAUD will stop.

Company:mni*creditreport .com