[Resolved]  Mohanil Gas Agency (Indane L.p.g. Distributors) — Not proper delivery slender

My Gas No. 33886

This is to kindly state that I (Ishwar Goswami) have booked my cylinder on 11.08.08 it has been then 9 days, but we haven’t received our booked cylinder yet 19.08.08, we had been regularly connecting Mohanil Gas Agency IIT Gate, New Delhi but there was no response. Ek baat aur sir jab bhi agency main compliant ke liye phone karte hai toh who bolte hai ki agar app ko problem hai toh aap aapnee agency change karalo aur phone disconnect kar dete hai every month agency wale aisa hi karte hai. Please help me and take necessary action earliest.

Warm Regards
Ishwar Goswami
267A, Kumahar Muhalla, Chirag Delhi
New Delhi-110017

Comments

i completely agree. i have been trying for the past 15 days to book my cylinder but not been able to get through their ph.no.i.e.26564837. being working women its very difficult to go personally and do it . but the situation is getting worse. maybe i should finally change the distributor.
I also fully agree, me too a working women and personally it is difficult to go there to book the cylinder, trying their no for last 1 week regularly but cud not get thru the no
I booked my cylinder for LPG gas on 1st October (booking No.20) and even after 12 days I have not received the gas. I enquired on 8th Oct and I was told that it has already been booked with 20 No. on 1.10.09.

Kindly help and arrange for the delivery of gas soon.

Thanking you,