[Resolved]  moserbaer ivo 511i — unable to play videos

Comments

I too have the same problem!!! Will some one from the company help us!! No dealer knows how to load video.

HOPE MOSER BAER Listens to the customers review!! otherwise it will be a out of the market very soon
You will need to convert your video file to 320X240 with 15 fps.Although the player supports other formats, I always convert to .avi (with 320X240 with 15 fps) and it works. You can download "Any Video Converter" to get this done. The process of converting and uploading the file to the player can be slow.
i have converted the file to 320X240 with 15 fps but it still not working...i think different config. will support it...
Here are all the options that I used to get it working.
Format - avi

Sample Rate - 48000
Audio Channel - 2
Disable Audio - No
A/V Sync - Basic
i have a problem with battry it ot giving any Battrey packup wt to
I purchased the latest Moserbaer Media player 515i and am not able to convert any media files to the desired format using the software provided with the CD. In addition, the player is not playing any video files converted using third party software.

I was also disappointed to find NO detailed instruction manual enclosed with the CD or in the pack. All it includes is a useless user manual, which has the information required for basic operations.
And yes, the English and technical writing standards used in the conversion software help file are pathetic.

A money waster for me. I will try to resell it and stay away from any other Moserbaer product.
Hi i like to inform to the music lovers that not to buy a i-pod from moserbear better to buy an apple. I have bought within a one month period of time my headset was broken. ... This is my kind advice...
i m not able to play any kind of videos in my moser bear ivo 511i although it says it supports many formats
i cant unabel to play videos in my i-pod iwant any rescue for that
hai i am vishnu prashanth from india, tamil nadu, tirupur i can't able to play videos in my ipod please regard this complaint and help me
Worst experience!!!
I am also not able to play vedio songs on IVO 511i device also customer service is worst!!!
They dont know any thing, and also how to behave with client..
It does not work. Moser Baer as a company is a fraud company and employees are all cheats.
Pls use Allok Conveter.
i'm unable to download any videos i.e unable to play them in any of the video formats and still they say that it supports every format video. the converter they provided with it doesn't work need help or its a waste like a piece of cramp.
i was used converting method 320*240.15 fps.codec xvid.birate 768.and audio mp3.birate 128.simple rate 48000.audio stereo.its woking
in another words just try in .flv format it works
Initially u will find it confusing to play videos. Only after browsing I knew that I need a CD -- the shopkeeper ( Mercy Electronics, adyar, chennai) didn't give me any CD. And they gave me their indifferent attitude when I went back and asked for the CD.

I later figured it out from this page that my player ( moser baer ivo 510i ) plays when the frame rate is 15 fps, video bitrate: 768, audio bit rate: 128, sample rate: 48000.

It didn't work with 320*240 for me. But it worked when i used 220*176. I was successful in playing flv and avi files.

I used " ANY" video converter. So it works at last. Yippee!!
Use this for 511i

Audio Code - mp3
Audio Bitrate - 128
Sample Rate - 48000
Audio Channel - 2
i am the same i pod. unable to play video songs in wmv, flv, avi, etc.. wat can i do? give me the solution

Complaint categoryCategory: Other