[Resolved]  Mr Koutaba Kafando <kou.kafasignmsn.com — I NEED YOUR RESPECTFUL REPLY.

From Mr Koutaba Kafando Sat Feb 14 22:17:03 2009
Return-Path: <kou.[protected]@msn.com>
Authentication-Results: mta176.mail.in.yahoo.com from=msn.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=msn.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 65.55.111.154 (EHLO blu0-omc4-s15.blu0.hotmail.com) (65.55.111.154)
by mta176.mail.in.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 14 Feb 2009 22:30:03 +0530
Received: from BLU147-W34 ([65.55.111.137]) by blu0-omc4-s15.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Sat, 14 Feb 2009 08:47:03 -0800
Message-ID: <[protected]@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: kou.[protected]@msn.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_ba360012-7be[protected]a[protected]d374c_"
Reply-To: <koutaba.[protected]@gmail.com>
From: Mr Koutaba Kafando <kou.[protected]@msn.com>
Subject: I NEED YOUR RESPECTFUL REPLY.
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 16:47:03 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
Bcc:
Content-Length: 7173

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Mr Koutaba Kafando <kou.[protected]@msn.com>
Sent: Saturday, 14 February, 2009 10:17:03 PM
Subject: I NEED YOUR RESPECTFUL REPLY.

FROM THE DESK OF MR. KOUTABA KAFANDO,
DIRECTOR IN CHARGE OF AUDITING
AND ACCOUNTING SECTION
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO,
WEST AFRICA,
DIRECT TELEPHONE NO: +[protected].

Dear Friend,

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we never met before. I am the Director in charge of Auditing section of Bank of African (B.O.A), I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of Twenty-Two Million and Six Hundred Thousand united state dollars ($22.600 000mUSD) immediately to your account.

The fund has been dormant (in-active) for 5 years in our Bank here without any body coming for it. I want to apply for release of the fund to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer Mr George Brumley Jr from Atlanta America (the owner of the account) who died a long with his supposed next of kin in air crash since on July 21 2003. I don't want the fund to go into our Bank treasury as an abandoned fund, so this is the reason why I contacted you, so that my Bank will release the fund to you as the nearest person to the deceased customer.

Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested. Upon receipt of your reply, I will send you the application form you will fill and send to the bank for transfer of the fund into your bank account and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned amount if you agree to help me execute this business. And also 10% had been mapped out for you for the expense you will make in this transaction and 50% is for me. I need you information so that I will send you the application form.

YOUR FULL INFORMATIONS
Age.
Occupation.
Religion.
Your picture.

Waiting for your urgent call so that we will starts immediately,

Best Regards,
MR KOUTABA KAFANDO.
TELE/ +[protected]
(B.O.A) BANK OF AFRICA

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other