[Resolved]  Mr.Mike (spdc93signlive.com) — about prize money

i have received a message that i have won a prize money of 250.0000, pounds in 2009demo(shell) on mobile draw[protected].piease sent me any deatils readind about that.

Comments

i have received a message that i have won a prize money of 250, 000, pounds in 2009demo(shell) on mobile draw[protected].please sent me any details reading about that.
Mr.Mike ([protected]@live.com) Complaints - about prize money
View all Mr.Mike ([protected]@live.com) complaints
Mr.Mike ([protected]@live.com)
Posted:[protected] by R.Nishath Ahamed Send email

about prize money
Read comments
sir, i have rceived a message that i have won a prize money of 250.000 poundsin 2009 demo(shell)on mobile draw(1.7.2009).please sent me any details regarding that.
i have received a message that i have won a prize money of 250.0000, pounds in 2009demo(shell) on mobile draw[protected].piease sent me any deatils about how to get the prize money, please send me mail
replay me sir i con't understand your sms
i have received your message on 18-july-2009.on my mobile.and your message is this "congrats you have won 250, 000, pounds in 2009 demo (shell) int'l mobile draws.winning#3"
plz send me details about your message. Is your msg fake or real? Tell us.
resp sir
I read your massage on my mobile no-[protected], so please guide me.I have won the prize.so please contact me on my mobile no-[protected].
plz guide me against this prize
Had got a sms that i had won 250, 000, POUNDS IN 2009 DEMO (SHELL) INT'L MOBILE DRAWS.wer shd i contact
Had got a sms that i had woned 250, 000, POUNDS IN 2009 DEMO (SHELL) INT'L MOBILE DRAWS.
Tell me mre details.were should i contact
Dear sir, I resived 1 massage that i have wont 250, 000 Pounds in 2009 (SHEEL) INTL Mobile draws Winning #3 What should I do to claim My price money . tell me More Details . where Should I contact . My Mobile No .- [protected], [protected]
I have got a message about 250, 000 pounds, which I have won. I would like to know about its procedures to get the prize money.
I have received a message as follows:
Congrats!!You have won 2, 50, 000 pounds in 2009 demo (shell) int'l mobile draws. Winning #3, to claim your prize contact mr.Mike via e-mail:[protected]@live.com Plz send me details about this to this [protected]@yahoo.com. I want to know whether it is a fake or not.
how can i claim 25000000pounds which i wom in 2009 demo (shell) ?
i have recieved amessage you won 250000pounds and i want toknow about for the comments so kindly give the information contact the no;[protected] or sent an emil id www.[protected]@yahoo.com
i have recived a massage you won 2, 50, 000 pounds in 2009 demo(shell) int'l mobile draw plz guide me hw i can get this prize money thanx
Dear sir, I resived 1 massage that i have wont 250, 000 Pounds in 2009 DEMO (SHEEL) INT'L Mobile draws Winning #3 What should I do to claim My price money . tell me More Details . where Should I contact .
Sunshine House, T.C.-10/ 197/ 1,
House No:44, Lane-2,
Swathy Nagar,
Peroorkada P.O.,
Trivandrum-695 005. Kerala State, India
I have received your message please give the deails

Complaint categoryCategory: Other