[Resolved]  mrs_annasignchirumail.com — Subject: Mrs Anna Donna

From [protected]@chirumail.com Sun Feb 15 01:21:54 2009
Return-Path: <[protected]@server.vikatakavi.in>
Authentication-Results: mta174.mail.in.yahoo.com from=chirumail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=chirumail.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 208.53.138.44 (EHLO server.vikatakavi.in) (208.53.138.44)
by mta174.mail.in.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 15 Feb 2009 01:49:39 +0530
Received: from nobody by server.vikatakavi.in with local (Exim 4.69)
(envelope-from <[protected]@server.vikatakavi.in>)

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: "[protected]@chirumail.com" <[protected]@chirumail.com>
Sent: Sunday, 15 February, 2009 1:21:54 AM
Subject: Mrs Anna Donna

I am Mr's Anna Donna from serriloene writing you from Cotonou Rep Of Benin.Just by God grace I got your contact in confidence, After asking for God direction.There I get your contact from internet and dicsite to inform you about our fund that my late husband deposited in a Trust Security Company here in Benin.I wish to know if you can assist us by removing and handling our fund of(US.$28.500, Million Dollar's)and invest in your country for security business with us.

The Fund is packaged just lake computerised suite but it's Money and Ston Gold deposited in the Trust Security Company here in Cotonou, where my late husband deposited it for safe keeping and my husband never disclose the content to the Trust Security Company, he only declear it as" family treasure, becouse he do not want the Security Company to know the content of the consignment as money with Gold just for security keeping.

I and my Son Micheal Donna will love if you can invest our fund in your land of business, and also help us look for A buyer of Gold over there in your country, because we don't want to do any business here in Africa with the Fund.My son is in need of a God fearing person who will assist us very wall in this fund that we are about to invest with you.

and also we do not want involovement of any Africa in this transaction because of our safty, they killed my husband just because of his walit please lite me know .If you will assist us recieve this fund in your country, kindly send to me your phone number and fax, and also your full name and address for us to get you approved as our beneficiary, because we want to finalise this within short time.

Also let me know if you are interested to assist us so that I will send to you E'mail address of my Son Micheal for you to discuss on the percentage we will offer you, with all the docurment's (Certificate of Deposit) issued by the Security Company and my late husband.

Hope to recieve your reply today.And also remember to send your mail at my private Box at:( [protected]@ymail.com )

Best Regard.
Mrs Anna Donna.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Comments

Wish You Many Many Happy Returns of the Day
We are handling the following manpower recruitment, Work Permits & Visitors visas.

visas currently to the following countries>

AUSTRALIAN 2 YEARS WORKING VISAS - $5, 550

CANADA 2 YEARS WORKING VISAS -$5, 820
CANADA 6 MONTHS MUTIPLE VISTORS VISA -$4, 500
AUSTRALIAN 6 MONTHS VISITORS VISA -$4, 000
UK and EUROPEAN VISIT VISAS -$3, 500

All visa process will take place here in INDIA, As all process take only 3 to 4 working days for all visitors visas, While all working visas takes 7 to 8 working days only .also we do provide workpermit with jobs to work in fishing company, jobs like fishcutter/fishpacker/
superviors/cleaners/cook/computer operator etc... salaries are ranged from 13usd to 20usd per 1hour. company will provide free accomdation, feeding, transport etc.

No payment is made till visas are ready, Only for our consultation and registration fee of $350 usd which are paid before starting the visa process..(Subject to the terms and condition apply by the company)

Please feel free to contact with us any time for further details on our

services. .