[Resolved]  M/S. GUPTA EXPORTS — Bad Behaviour with Customer

This is to inform you that I had purchased a Wagon R (Invoice no. 17792 ) from T.S.Motors Lucknow on 23 June 2008. I just wanted to bring to your notice about the attitude and the behaviour with me of Mr.Bagree who is the C.E.O. in that Maruti Authorised Showroom .

The case was that I was almost convinced but there was a slight confusion about the Final Price of the vehicle after Discount for which the Mr Bagree was consulted .He was not being able to convince me and the way he was talking to me was not at all accepted from a person on such a senior position .

On top of it he was also least bothered, whether I buy the car or not and a statement was passed to me which really hurted me.

It is really shocking, that a MNC and people working in such an Esteemed Organization like MARUTI SUZUKI behaving and talking like this which is not at all justified.I dont have any grudges against any other staff of T.S.Motors.

I will see to it that it is brought to the notice of my Exporter friends and Members of

Cofederation of Indian Industry (CII )

Federation of Indian Export Organization (FIEO)

Gem & Jewellery Export Promotion Council (GJEPC)

Press Council of India (Member)

Lucknow Golf Club

as I am an active Member of the above Organisations.

So that other people are also well versed with MARUTI SUZUKI hospitality services.

I am booking other company's cars like MERCEDEZ BENZ, HONDA, TOYOTA for my Business Buyers where there is completely different type of atmosphere not like

MARUTI SUZUKI

I will be highly obliged if you could kindly look in the matter for the same so that in future customers are not being treated like this.

Thanking You,