[Resolved]  M/s Indus Portfolio Pvt Ltd — Cheating_Indus_ 1705168

I was cheated by share broker company M/s Indus Portfolio Pvt Ltd, Sector 14, Gurgaon-122001 ( Phone-
[protected], 92, 93, 94, Cell: 0- [protected], 0-[protected])
Head office - M/s Indus Portfolio Pvt Ltd have head office at G-65, Bali nagar, New Delhi-110015 (Phone[protected], 25449863,[protected]

I gave Rs. 79, 900/- to M/s Indus Portfolio Pvt Ltd.by cheques/ transfered shares to purchase shares for me in 2008.
This company has not purchased / demated my shares till date, hence, I want my money back.

Regards!
Sangeeta Sharma (Client ID-1705168, DP ID : IN 301983)
Cell: 0-[protected], 0-[protected]

Comments

M/s Indus portfolio (p) ltd — money not given back

I have been associated with indus portfolio since last 9-10 months as sub-broker,
Since i have given or undergone all formalities with indus. Till the all revenue generated by me not given by company. Even i have given many warnings to them. The service level is very poor.

Payal aggarwal
INDUS PORTFOLIO PVT LTD HAS NO FEAR

Per BSE ref N/C/200905/140, dated 29/06/2010
Refer Investor grievance redressal committee reference 20105/140 on dated 28/06/2010.
Indus portfolio Pvt Ltd, Clg No.-215 informed to Justice Sh MA Khan and Mr Subhash Chander Khaneja that they had transferred the shares in my NSDL account.

They had not transferred shares but received Rs 80, 000.00 from me.

Sangeeta
Mr N.D. Sherpa is a supervisor and oil filler of indus tower ltd. doing a corruption. He has not oil filling at site properly and supervise the site properly. So kindly send the one person to see all these happening.

Complaint categoryCategory: Stock Market