M/s Magadh Enterprises (LPG Gas) — Very Poor Service

Very Poor Service
I booked for gas cylinder on[protected] with M/s Magadh Enterprises Gas Service, Muh- Kurjeepul, P.O- Sadaquat Ashram, Police Station-Digha, Dist.-Patna, State-Bihar, Pin-800010,
Booking number 30.My customer number is HT7152.I have not received gas till now ie[protected].

Comments

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am very much surprised to see the gas delivery service by HP distrubutor Bisht Gas Service Haldwani Dist. Nainital. My consumer No. is 603359 my father booked the gas on dated 16.10.07 at their office and till today did not receive the Gas. We've reminded 4~5 times over telephone to them but every time we get some excuases from them. Why it is so is there really a supply problem or loose comand of HP on their Distributor???
For more than 10 months now, we get the cylinders from this gas agency (Madhumitha Gas Agency - HP Gas). Every time happens about 15 - 20 days of delay in the delivery of cylinders, from they day its supposed to be delivered. It brings us the strong suspicion that some malpractice is going on.

Moreover every customer should be agitated to see the discourtesy of the ladies working at the front office for booking. They don't seem bothered to bark like mad dogs.
Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am very much surprised to see the gas delivery service by HP distrubutor Sawhney Gas Agency, Krishna Nagar, Delhi. My consumer No. is 608810 my father booked the gas on dated 01.08.08 at their office and till today did not receive the Gas. We've reminded 4~5 times over telephone to them but every time we get some excuases from them. Why it is so is there really a supply problem or loose comand of HP on their Distributor??? You have Very poor service and bad attitutde towards public...
I booked for gas cylinder on[protected] with Shree Lalji Gas Servive Kandivali(E).Booking number 68224.My customer number is 633706.I have not received gas till now ie[protected].
It is not first time.Every time we book they dont supply without pursuing their men again and again.Please do something.
For more than 2 years now, we get the cylinders from this gas agency (Nirmal Gas Agency - HP Gas, Mundra - Kutchh). Every time happens about 15 - 20 days of delay in the delivery of cylinders, from that day its supposed to be delivered. It brings us the strong suspicion that some malpractice is going on.

At present I have booked gas on 07th Sept.-09 but till date i have not received gas and daily get commitment against query.

Customer No. : 608009
Mobile : [protected]
To,
The Manager,
Sub:Problem in Gas Booking(Gas No 687989),
I had been trying to book a refill of my gas cylinder but i am not able to do so. I tried your voice mail service also & there is no response as they say that there is some problem with HP gas connections.
Then i called up my agency people (Navyug Agency[protected]/[protected] & they told that they will not take the booking as well & they do not have the filled cylinders at all.
Kindly tell in this competitive world if this is the attitude how can you expect the consumer to be with you. Kindly look into the matter . Waiting for a response from your side.
Thanks & Regards,
Girish Chopra--B-44, 2nd Floor, New Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi-110060
This is to bring to your kind notice that the HP gas agency, shashi krishna gas agency,manapullikavu, chittur road, palakkad, kerala is very poor in service.I had complained about a gas leak from the new cylinder more than 24 hours ago.I have not received any response yet.When contacted regarding this, they casually respond saying that they are busy and will tend to this issue as and when they find time!
Also no one attends the helpline no. 2536779
Would i be able to find any solution to this issue? Going without cooking gas is cumbersome.
Hoping for a resonse at the earliest.
Thanking you.

Kala Murali
We have a HP gas connection for more than 8 years but now a days the service are very poor. we have two refills but past 7 months we are not received the second refill. The agency person are sending the refills after the booking, they take more than a month to delivery the refills. The billing date and the delivery date are also different. Pls kindly check the agency and do need ful to us.
poor service & no home delevery within time

Company:M/s Magadh Enterprises (LPG Gas)