[Resolved]  M/S Nirmal Motors Karnal (Hero Honda Agency) — Defected vehicle Given & Wrong Commitment Made

Respected Sis/Ma'am

I have bought a Hero Honda CBZ Extreme Bike on 8th of June 09.after Driving the same to my house i found the handle was not in shape & tyre was having Bubling very next day i gone & met with Mr. Rakesh (Foreman) he taken a test drive & told me let the vehicle run 400 or 500 KM then on 1st service we will do the needfull.after 500km on service he told the same that let the vehicle run some more Km then we will see on 2nd service the tyre bubling was OK but the handle problem was the same so i ask the same Person again but he denied straight away by saying its run too much now we cant do anything.than i brought the same thing in service Supervisor Mr. Goyal's Notice he even does'nt Ready to look into the Matter than i met with Service Manager Mr. Gautam but very rudly he also refused to help me out.

Sir i already met with an Accident due the this handle Problem because its Disc Breaks bike & bike got skid while using Disc Break by god greases i am still alive & doesn't got any Injury but bike got 9 to 10 Scratches all on Right side of it.If in Future any thing Serious will happen with me who will be responsible for the same.

More than that at the time of Purchasing of bike every warranty was in Place but Suddenly at the time of 2nd Service a sticker comes out & customer got's a shock that no warranty is there for his brand new Bike's Battery.

Please help me out for the Matter & solve my Problem.

Sunil Sharma
S/O Sh. Uday Parshad Sharma
H.No-B-49 N.D.R.I Campus Karnal
132001 Haryana M.-[protected]
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

i want to take dealearship. what pross?

Complaint categoryCategory: Other