[Resolved]  M/s Sonker Gas Agency , Arya Nagar ,Kanpur U.P — poor service

SIR,
Last month( 23.06.08), I had booked a cyllinder th. Telephone with M/S Sonker Gas Ageny, Arya Nagar, Kanpur (UP). My consumer number is 28855 . Till date, the same is not delivered to me. When I contact to the agency to enquire about it, the staff had used filthy language against me. I request you to please look into the issue soon otherwise unwantedly I have to goto consumer forum for justic
Complaint comments

Comments

SONKAR GAS SERVICE — IRRESPONSIBLE SERVICE

I HAVE BOOKED MY GAS CYLINDER NO.15311-VISHNUPURI ON 15TH OF MARCH BUT STILL ON TODAY'S DATE I DIDNT GET THE CYLINDER..AS USUAL FOR THE LAST 3 MONTHS THEY R TAKING21 TO 23 DAYS BUT NOW THEY ARE COMPLETELY FREE OF DOING THE SERVICE ON THEIR OWN.NOBODY IS AVAILABLE TO ATTEND THE PHONE ON NO.[protected]...10 TO 11 AM PHONE GOES ON COMPLETELY ENGAGED TONE BUT AFTER 11am IT IS ON "NO REPLY".
AUTHORITIES SEEMS COMPLETELY FAILED TO MANAGE THE SITUATION.HOW THE PERSON WILL GET THE CYLINDER IF HE IS NOT ABLE TO PICK THAT FROM GODOWN..WHO CARES???? BE ON REST AND LET THEM TO DO REST...CRISIS IS NOT A MATTER BUT THE MISMANAGEMENT OF DELIVERY SERVICE IS CREATING A RUCKUS...AND WE THE KANPURIITES ARE REVOLVING AROUND THEM ONLY BY HOOK OR CROOK.ALL TIME AND MONEY WASTING.I SALUTE THE SMART SERVICE OF SONKAR GAS SERVICE, ARYA NAGAR.
NUSRAT HASAN