[Resolved]  MTC transport corporation chennai — MisHandle by Checking People

Nowadays so many checking is happening in the city.Oneday one person just then gone inside the bus but the conductor of the bus is on the otherside of the bus. He cant contact the conductor very soon bcoz he is very far away. After a few moments checking people had come and asked everyone for their ticket, this decent person who is literate who didn't have chance to buy a ticket got caught by the checking people.... and the worrying thing is these people mishandled that decent person very badly and they treat like a criminal by holding him with his collar....this is sucha rudeful act.....The Authorities has to take proper care bcoz it is not possible for everyone to get ticket at once when the crowd is more
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

Important ticket number 012149 - SE13

Date as on 01-07-09 from perambur to sidapet root bus
At time 8:45 am pattalam stopping coming those contractor
Name wrongly say “gopi” my problem is from pattalam
To collage road actual Rs : 4.00 ticket but he is take Rs : 5.00
And we as not proper answer he mistake stage not close
Please take this email my lane line number is 43922350
Actual I am hose is pattalam last 10 year
I am working in Apollo nungambakkam

b.selvam

MTC BUS IN CHENHAI — BUS HIT AND RUN AWAY

my uncle driving a car(indica) in anna nagar 12 th main road (near hot chips), He is waiting in the signal.
Mtc bus (TN 01 N7246)AVI 1634 and BUS NO 40 A, its from beach to avadi.Bus overtaken the car in rght side and he hits the front side .front side of car is totally damaged.dfriver Used some bad words.
Accident on 16 th october at 9.30 pm.
Sir
i am Vijayan to say tat the maintenance of the MTC busses gets reduced i feel so u have already know tat our transport is operating under loss condition there is no a remarkable profit in our transports though like tat Mr.NEHRU our transport minister has giving his maximum blood to improve this transport but there is no point to say tat there is no proper valuation for his hard work through our employees v have got a lot of new buses in I series but those maintenance is very less all the I series buses itself getting in damaged condition c if the same buses is in private concern they can able to run the buses more than 5 years considerably in good condition but the same in our case v r not even having the basic routine maintenance for our buses this is not a complaint against the workers this is request based issue to the worker of transport for having a proper maintenance that is basic maintenance for buses so tat v can increase the life of busses to considerable max time thanking you Vijayan.k for public interest
I am regular passenger of MTC from Everest...in the morning hours from 7AM to 7:30 AM buses are not stoppiing in everest stop. From everest bus stop most of the office person, college and school student and most of the working womes are catching the bus. We already complaint many times, but no action taken. Kindly take the action and stop the bus correctly.
i will not say any fault on mtc transport bcoz mtc is one of the best transport in india my request was to live more volvos like tata and ashok leyland ac buses and live volvo buses all over tamilnadu.
MTC is having some animals in the Ticket checking squard.
Today (30-June-2010) morning the checking squard found a person with out ticket. but actually he just boarded the bus and waiting for the conductor to issue the ticket.

this gentleman was tryibng to explain the same to the checking squard but these checking ppl have behaved very rudely and started using bad language at that person and pulled him out of the bus.

these checking guys are not at all behaving like human beings... is the any one who takes action against these guys?
I can read lot of complaints in this forum.What is the result.Are MTC Authorities take action.How to follow up these complaints .
I faced a problem today due to the misbehaviour of the bus driver while traveling through the New Avadi 100 feet road at 9.00 am today morning. As there are 2 lanes in the road and repair work is being carried out in one lane, the vehicles pass through a single lane on both directions and therefore, there is heavy congestion of vehicles on the lane.

The MTC bus number TN01N-9164 was passing slowly due to the heavy congestion of vehicles and I was trying to move my vehicle slowly and the bus crossed me in the opposite direction. The bus driver was so arrogant that he hit me on my head and shouted at me to move aside. When I asked him for the reason for assaulting me, the driver got angry and spat on my face.

We engaged ourselves in heated argument and the bus driver wanted to come down to have a tiff with me and was stopped by the conductor of the bus. I did not want to disrupt the traffic and cause nuisance to the public and went away. I felt very much humiliated by this incident and the apathetic attitude of the driver. The driver did not have any right to assault a person and spit on him. He insulted me in public and caused serious mental agony to me. The driver would have been a threat to my life if the conductor had not stopped him.

I did not want to file a police complaint against this person as the legal system in our country will be very slow and the public will not get justice. I know that there are several such incidents happening across the state on a daily basis and no justice is delivered to the public. I wish that our government takes some strong measures to penalize such arrogant and uneducated bus drivers in future.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other