[Resolved]  mumbai auto rickshaw, auto rickshaw meter manufacturing company — bad behavior and faulty meter

my complaint against meter manufacturing company and auto-rickshaw no MH02SA1121

this auto-rickshaw charged me 58 rs for 9km distance (according to my gps navigator). this wrong daily i pay around 45 to 50 and in heavy traffic 60. but today is clean road no red lights and meter reading 58 i pay him 60 rs and driver refuse to pay me 3 rs and when i started argument he ran away.

this not for only 3 rs but its all about bad behaviour and faulty meter
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Auto Rickshaw — bad behavior

on 25th july at 9.50 i took an auto from kormangala to Domlur layout 1st main road, after crossing army bridge auto meter is start running. i told autowala that your meter is not correct because army bridge is only 1.5 km from where we started but he told me the his waiting meter is fast so i have to pay according to meter only or else get down from auto.

after our arguement he became rude and start rash driving. however i paid him 35 rs only which i daily pay to other autowala's as fair come between 33 to 35 Rs.

Auto no. is KA03 6995. please take action against him.

mumbai auto rickshaw, auto rickshaw meter manufacturing company
    Andheri east, Khar west