[Resolved]  Municipal office — Not proper Road in my street

Sir, I'm staying in Madipakkam No.13, Ramakrishnaraj Nagar main road,Ramalinga Street Extn,Ram Nagar. ward no-153. There is no proper road in my street. Due to Construction people(Vista, shelter) the road had been spolied. We complaint to our Counceller, he didn't take any response and we intimate to the consructors also, but there is no use of it.

Before counceller election, they acted so fast for the process of road, but now they were ideal by dumping all stones in street.
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

Municipal — No Proper Road

Respected Sir,

My name is md.ziauddin and i am 68 years old retried central government employee my house is in kodungaiyur chennai -118. I came to this area 4 years before when i came here there is no proper road in my street and i thought this is developing area, if you see now there are so many houses in my street its almost developed but still there is no road in my street, i have complaint so many times to corporation office but no use. Being citizen of India people have to suffer like this some time i feel really shame that i born here in India and one more thing everyday i will pray to god saying till my dead i want to walk in my street without any peoples help but this wont happen i thing, at least my grand sons they walk in proper road. If you guys really have the time means please take the action.

Municipal — gandagi

jo bhi kuda uthny aaata hai bager paisey liye nahi uthta hai
na do to gandagi bani hui hai gali ki gandagi aa kar deko to kabhi
aaj tyohaar ka din hai aar safai karmcari gayab hai

Municipal office