[Resolved]  MUSASHI AUTO PARTS LTD — EPF REFUND

EPF:HR/GGN/25620/588
I have submitted my PF transfer application on Apr-2008 through my HR department to Haryana, Gurgaon office. Still i havn't receiven either any communications or any ststus of my PF transfer. PF NO: HR/GGN/25620/588 . Could you please update my PF status.
EKANSH KHANNA

Comments

I have submitted my PF transfer application on Mar-2008 through my HR department to Mumbai Vashi, Hyderabad office. Still i havn't receiven either any communications or any ststus of my PF transfer. PF OLD NO: MH/44632/32873 . New PF No: AP/23034/71636. Could you please update my PF status

Ramanujam Kondalsamy
i had already submit PF form to Vashi, PF Department office for transfer of my old account No.MH/24731/223 under the Organisation of Nitco Paints Pvt. Ltd. to my new Account no .MH/115227/097 under the Orgainsation of CreamcemCoatings (I) Pvt. Ltd., where I am servicing my duties.

Since till date I have not received any communication from you, I request you to give me the current status on above subject & revert back if any information required by you in this regard.

Hoping & awaiting your favorable reply in this regard.

Mr. Laxman D. Ghuge