[Resolved]  Narayani Motors,bhubaneswar,751010,orissa/maruti Swift — pending of refund of booking amount

I have booked a maruti swift-lxi since last 2months in narayaniNarayani Motors Private Limited
55 & 56, Rasulgarh, Bhubaneswar, Orissa 751010
[protected] and after regular follow-ups from my side none of the staff could give me the exact status of date of delivery โ€Žof my car.so after a lot of humilation i decided not to buy a maruti swift or any maruti car in my life time.so i have given an application to refund back my booking amount and the situation is again same.none of the staff of narayani motors is able to tell me when i'll get my money back.this is really very very disgusting.how can they block my money for no reasons.this is really very humilating for a middle class or a salaried person.
This kind of service is never expected from a brand like MUL.Am feeling very sorry to say that i'll never ever suggest my friends & relatives to go for maruti cars.
Kindly do the needful asap.
Subhasis Das
91-[protected]
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear Mr. Subhasis...
I have faced similar situation in June, 2007 when they had sold my booked car to somebody else at a premium and kept on lying that my car would be delivered soon. When I purchased my car alternatively from SKY Automobiles, the CEO & GM of NARAYANI Motors did not refund my booking amount. They have not done so till date and I am fighting a case in the consumer forum for getting refund of MY MONEY that they have illegally retained with them. The CEO, Mr. Buddhiraja is deliberately drawing more and more time from the court on some plea and the other and is falsely maintaining that they have refunded me the booking amount 2 years back. The court has asked them to prove that and they are deliberately adopting delay tactics.

I fear the same might happen in your case. Please go to the showroom with your full might and ask for nothing less than an immediate refund. Do not commit the same mistake that I did two years back when I went to the court of law to settle the matter. I now recall why that GM told me "Do whatever you want, we dont fear anyone." They are high shot people and we have made them rich to humiliate us as they can purchase anybody, anywhere. You can refer to my complaint on the same website under the heading - "Harrassment and Humiliation by Maruti" for further details on my case.

Regards & be in touch,