[Resolved]  NATION WIDE BANK PLC.UK — SENDING SMS FOR WINNING GBP200000 & CHECK DETAILS LAST MAIL 4 IN COMPLAINT DETAIL

THIS bank has send me a message for winning the GBP200000in (SHELL)INT'L mobile draw.To claim prize contact Dr.philip on [protected] or e-mail:[protected]@live.com on the date 22/11/2008 bySPDCUK on my mobile phone. isend my mail to him and details
my email detaails is as below please cheak details of if send any parcel of my name by diplomatic courier agent.
more detailsis of email:-

Flag this message‏APPLICATION FOR THE CLAIM OF PRIZE FUND[SPDC-77411]‏Monday, 24 November, 2008 12:28 PM
From: "spdc spdc" <[protected]@live.com>View contact details To: thakor.[protected]@yahoo.inShell Petroleum Development Company o[censored].K

================================================================================... Centre, London, SE1 7NA - United Kingdom Tel: +[protected]
[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]-------- Dear Winner, We have received your Mobile and wish to inform you that we are preparing your Certificate of Award and will send it to you as soon as it is ready. Your fund has been deposited with our Affiliate Bank in Liverpool for security and you are to complete and send the application below immediately to the Foreign Remittance Department of Nation Wide Bank Plc UK by E-mail: [protected]@pisem.net As soon as your application is received, they shall process and transfer your money to you. This process will not take more than 7 banking days in as much as you follow the procedure as directed. Should you have any questions, do not fail to contact me. Regards, Dr. Philip Durund. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>... You are requested to contact THE DIVISIONALDIRECTOR
TEL: +[protected]
FAX: +[protected]
E-MAIL: [protected]@pisem.net
[protected]@yahoo.co.uk ‏APPLICATION FOR THE CLAIM OF PRIZE FUND[SPDC-77411]‏ I write to lay claims over my winnings as announced by the Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC).. I was made to understand that the Fund was deposited in a temporary account at your Bank by the above mentioned Organization
Below are my Personal Information: My full name... My Address... My House Telephone #... My Mobile Telephone #... My Work Telephone #... My Fax #:... My E-mail address... My Date of birth... Marital Status... Occupation... Payment Option

Prefered mode of payment:1: Bank Telegraphic Wire Transfer2.: Diplomatic System of PaymentState your selected mode here ...

For option 1. [Bank Telegraphic Wire Transfer], Provide your Banking details below; ... ... ... ... ... ...

For option 2. [Diplomatic System of Payment], Provide your full home/office address below;
Receiver Name... Address...
Postal Code... City... State/Province... Country...

I wish as the beneficiary, to claim and instruct that the above mentioned fund be handed over to me at the earliest through my appointed mode of payment. I hope my application will be favourably granted by your good office.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.
Yours faithfully,
Sign: ...

[protected][protected][protected][protected]

WARNING!
Do not tell people Do not tell people about your Prize Award until your money is successfully handed over to you to avoid disqualification that may arise from double claim.

You may also receive similar Mobile from people portraying to be other Organizations or Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) . This is solely to collect your personal information from you and lay claim over your notification letter that was sent to you, Kindly forward a copy to us and delete it from your mail box and give no further correspondence to such person or body.

Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) shall not be held responsible for any loss o fund arising from the above mentioned

Foreign Remittance Department of Nation Wide Bank Plc UK by E-mail: [protected]@pisem.netTuesday, 25 November, 2008 7:48 PM

TEL: +[protected]
FAX: +[protected]
E-MAIL: [protected]@pisem.net

Receiver Name... Address...
Postal Code... City... State/Province... Country...

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.
Yours faithfully,
Sign: ...

[protected][protected][protected][protected]

WARNING!

CONFIRM YOUR INFORMATION WITH OUT MISTAKE‏Tuesday, 25 November, 2008 8:35 PM
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified "Nation Wide Bank" <[protected]@yahoo.co.uk>View contact details To: thakor.[protected]@yahoo.in ========================================================================
THE DIVISIONALDIRECTOR
TEL: +[protected] FAX: +[protected]E-MAIL: [protected]@pisem.net
[protected]@yahoo.co.uk
ATTENTION: THAKOR KHODAJI RAIJI, WE ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION REQUESTING FOR THE RELEASE OF THE REFERENCED FUNDS TO YOU. HAVING CONFIRMED THE RECEIPT OF THE APPLICATION IN GOOD CONDITION, THE MANAGEMENT AND STAFF OF THIS BANK WISHES TO EXPRESS OUR SINCERE CONGRATULATIONS!WITH REFERENCE TO YOUR APPLICATION AND HAVING CONFIRMED YOUR POSITION AS THE LEGAL BENEFICIARY TO THE SAID PRIZE FUNDS THROUGH YOUR PAYMENT FILE, WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT THE MANAGEMENT OF THIS BANK HAVE MET OVER YOUR APPLICATION AND HAVE HENCEFORTH APPROVED YOUR APPLICATION TO RELEASE THE PRIZE FUND TO YOU ON THE AUSPICES OF THE LEGAL WINNER TO THE PRIZE FUND. YOUR TEMPORARY ACCOUNT BALANCE WITH US AS AT TODAY STANDS AT [TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND GREAT BRITAIN POUNDS] (GBP 200, 000.00) NOTE: THAT WE HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED THE PROCESSING OF YOUR APPROVED FUND AND ALL NECESSARY APPROVALS OBTAINED FOR THE PAYMENT TO BE MADE TO YOU ACCORDINGLY VIA DIPLOMATIC CASH PAYMENT. THE DIPLOMATIC CASH PAYMENT SYSTEM IS THE SYSTEMS OF PAYMENT WHERE THE FUND WILL BE BROUGHT TO YOUR COUNTRY THROUGH A DIPLOMATIC MEANS AND DELIVERED TO YOU ACCORDINGLY IN YOUR HOUSE WITH ALL THE RELATED DOCUMENTS TO BACK UP YOUR FUNDS WHILE DEPOSITING IN YOUR ACCOUNT. THE FUNDS WILL BE OFFICIALLY DELIVERED TO YOU AS A CONSIGNMENT, THAT WILL MAKE IT NOT TO BE CHECKED BY CUSTOM OR SECURITY AGENCIES AS IT WILL BE COVERED BY BRITISH DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY. (B D I) BASED ON THE ABOVE APPROVAL AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH OUR PROCEDURES FOR THE RELEASE OF FUNDS TO THE BENEFICIARY, YOU ARE HEREBY REQUESTED TO RE-CONFIRM THE BELOW DETAILS WITHOUT ANY MISTAKE: (1) YOUR AGENT NAME:... (2) YOUR AGE:... (3) ADDRESS WHERE THE CONSIGNMENT IS TO BE DISPATCHED: (4) YOUR OCCUPATION:... (5) YOUR MOBILE PHONE NUMBER:... (6)YOUR HOUSE PHONE NUMBER...(7) YOUR COMPLETE NAME:...(8)A COPY YOUR PROOF OF IDENTITY... ALL ARRANGEMENTS FOR THE DEPARTURE AND ARRIVAL OF THE DIPLOMAT WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF AND CONCLUDED HERE AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AS THERE IS NO FURTHER TIME TO WASTE. NB: PAYMENT OF YOUR WINNING FUNDS WILL BE RELEASED TO YOU WITHIN TWO DAYS AFTER THE CONFIRMATION OF YOUR DETAILS. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT THE UNDERSIGNED FOR ANY CLARIFICATION OR ASSISTANCE THAT YOU MAY REQUIRE AS REMAIN TO SERVE YOU BETTER. YOURS TRULY, MR. WILLAMS SMITM, +[protected] [DIVISIONAL DIRECTOR, FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT]

4 THIS IS LAST MESSAGE

Departure/Arrival Schedule of Diplomatic Courier AgentMonday, 8 December, 2008 4:23 PM
From: "Nation Wide Bank" <[protected]@yahoo.co.uk>View contact details To: "Govind Thakor" <thakor.[protected]@yahoo.in> ========================================================================
THE DIVISIONALDIRECTOR
TEL: +[protected] FAX: +[protected]E-MAIL: [protected]@pisem.net
[protected]@yahoo.co.uk

ATTENTION: THAKOR KHODAJI RAIJI,
SIR,

Sequel to the decision of the governing body of this apex bank "Nationwide Bank Plc", we hereby inform you that your entitlement in the amount of GBP-200, 000.00 has been packaged in cash and sealed in a safety box as a diplomatic package for immediate dispatch through the British government diplomatic delivery Immunity to your doorstep.

The cash payment arrangement will help you and, or this bank to overcome all the internal and external hitches, and taxes under the BTO transfer laws, financial constitution and policies of your country and our country for the recognition of the rule of law.

It is the bank's obligation to make sure that your entitlement will not have any problem with the custom of your country at the point of entrance hence a diplomatic courier agent has been assigned as your delivery agent in this regard.

We advise you to help us serve you better. Please note that the Diplomatic Courier Agent does not have any knowledge of what the content of the package is, as such the package is "tagged a diplomatic package", therefore exposing the content of the parcel before the delivery agent is at your risk

By the veto of power conferred to us, we have taken the decision to foot the traveling costs of the delegated diplomatic courier agent, and ensured payments for shipment of safety box to India, and would want you to prepare the Indian custom Airport Clearance fees in the amount of $950, which is payable in cash to the diplomatic courier agent on his arrival to India and, at the Airport for settlement of the shipment and Airport clearance charges.

The Indian custom Airport Clearance fees is expected to be forwarded to the diplomatic courier agent immediately on his arrival to your country to enable clearance of your package from the Airport Authorities before proceeding to your house or office for the delivery of your package, the said Clearance charges of $950, will be converted to your local currency (INR) before sending to the diplomat agent for the clearance of your package from Indian Airport Authorities.

And upon settlement of the shipment clearance cost and Indian custom Airport Clearance, the diplomatic agent will proceed for final delivery to your door step after which he shall furnish you with your payment release documents, which you will legally sign for release of your package to you, and upon the endorsements, the Diplomatic Courier Agent will hand over your package (the safety box) containing the total sum in principle to you while you make further arrangement on how to get your funds wired to your account with all thelegal documents included.

The Diplomatic Courier Agent (Dip. Divine Ben ) shall be departing to India by 9/12/2008 to arrive India on 10/12/2008.

Acknowledge the receipt of this important email prior to the departure of the delegated Diplomatic Courier Agent.

Yours truly,
Mr. Willams Smith

Comments

I have rcieved an e-mail from your bank regarding a prize won by me from shell development co of England and I am sending you the copy of that mail to confirm that it is true or a fake mail.
Yahoo!My Yahoo!MailGroupsYahoo! SearchSearch:Welcome, birgroup2007
[Sign Out, My Account]Mail Home -HelpMail Contacts Calendar Notepad What's New? Mobile Mail हिन्दी Options

Search Mail

Folders[Add a new folder - Edit folders]
Inbox Drafts (3) Sent Spam (6) [Empty all the messages from the Spam folder] Trash [Empty all the messages from the Trash folder]
Search Shortcuts
My Photos My Attachments

THE REMITTANCE DIRECTOR
329 GREEN STREET UPTON PARK LONDON,

E139AB - UNITED KINGDOM
TEL: [protected] CUSTOMER CARE)
FAX: [protected]
E-MAIL: [protected]@financier.com

ATTENTION: MANBIR SINGH AHUJA

RE: FUND RELEASE REQUIREMENTS

WE ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION AS WAS SENT IN TO THIS DEPARTMENT BY YOU. WE ALSO WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR FILE HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR PAYMENT AND THIS DEPARTMENT IS WILLING TO DO ALL, NECESSARY TO ENSURE THAT YOU ARE PAID YOUR FULL AND DUE ENTITLEMENT.

TO THIS EFFECT, WE REQUIRE URGENTLY CERTAIN DOCUMENTS WHICH YOU MUST PROVIDE IN ORDER TO MAKE YOUR CLAIM TOTALLY LEGAL, ACCORDING TO THE RELEVANT STATUS;

- PROOF OF WINNING [THE CERTIFICATE OF AWARD ISSUED TO YOU SHELL DEVELOPMENT COMPANY OF ENGLAND]

- A PROOF OF YOUR IDENTITY [ANY VALID IDENTITY CARD]

- A FUND RELEASE ORDER CERTIFICATE FROM U.K FINANCIAL SERVICE AUTHORITY [FSA].

AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE COMPLETE TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE, THE MANAGEMENT BOARD OF NATION WIDE BANK PLC WILL COMPLETE ALL CLAIM PROCESSES AND REMIT THE TOTAL SUM OF £200, 000.00 [TWO THOUSAND THOUSAND GREAT BRITISH POUNDS ] IN YOUR CREDIT [NWBK-TEMP/ACC 73065461] TO YOU.

THESE REQUIREMENTS MUST BE RETURNED TO US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO AVOID PAYING EXTRA CHARGES THAT MAY BE ASSOCIATED WITH LATE CLAIMS.

IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT YOU FAIL TO UNDERSTAND IN THIS E-MAIL, YOU ARE ADVISED TO CONTACT YOUR CLEARANCE OFFICER, [MR. COLLINS [protected]@live.com] FOR INTERPRETATION, ASSISTANCE AND FURTHER CLARIFICATION.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
JAMES DONN
[DIRECTOR OF REMITTANCE]
========================================================================

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.

Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. Nation Wide Bank plc does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.

Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data.

No responsibility is accepted by Nation Wide Bank plc in this regard and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate.

Search Mail

Copyright © 2008 Yahoo India Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved.Terms of Service
NOTICE: We collect personal information on this site.
To learn more about how we use your information, see our Privacy Policy

SENDING SMS FOR WINNING GBP200000 — SENDING SMS FOR WINNING GBP 200000

Is it true or fake mail
I have rcieved an e-mail from your bank regarding a prize won by me from shell development co of England, Is it true or a fake mail.
i have received one sms from SPDC.UK THAT I HAVE WON GBP 200000 IN 2009 SHELL INT'L MOBILE DRAW TO CLAIM PRIZE SEND YOUR NAME AND PIN DETAIL TO [protected]@hotmail.com date 20/01/09
so, can you please tell me that this sms is true or fake
who is the The Diplomatic Courier Agent (Dip. Divine Ben )
I recieved an sms informing me that i have won 200, 000 GBP in the 2009shell INT'L mobile draw on the date 11february 2009. please let me know how much true is this.Here is the copy of sms.

please let me know the details of the claim in the mobile number i am providing.

Name : bharati ghosh
Address: 19 ganendra mitra lane, near fariapukur bus stop, shyambazar, kolkata: 700004, west bengal.(india)
Mobile no: [protected].

thank you.
dear sir/ madam,
i have received one sms from SPDC.UK THAT I HAVE WON GBP 200000 IN 2009 SHELL INT'L MOBILE DRAW TO CLAIM PRIZE SEND YOUR NAME AND PIN DETAIL TO [protected]@hotmail.com dated 11 february 2009.

Name : bharati ghosh
Mobile no: [protected].

thank you.
Hi All,

Please don't believe all these comments this is fraud.
they send me the same mail i think this froud doing with me
they give me take a residence proof and they told me to pay 490 pound
they told me the same i read and they give the mail of lawar to alban chamber 51 stocport road longsing manchester m 60 2 d b uk they send mail to me ans take my i d fu nd release form
sir/madam
I received an sms informing me that i have won 200, 000 GBP in the2008 (SHELL) INT`L mobil draw to contact Dr.Blank on; [protected] or [protected]@hotmail.com on 29th nov 2008 please let me know how much true is this the copy of SMS.
please let me know the detail of theclaim in the mobile number i am providing

name;-syed ahmed
hyderabad 500020.
AP INDIA
mobile;-[protected]
I had received the same mail kindly help me what i should do, whether i should give my personal information or not.
How can i Recive my amount of Rs/- 200000
I received the mail from yahoo online mobile draw. they told "you won the 200000GBP. but i can't beleive that. They told "this is nationwide bank tel no:+44-[protected] (customercare no) &
fax:+44-[protected] " & they submitted your email is :
(henry) [protected]@live.com, Tel:+44-[protected]
(remittance department)[protected]@live.com,
(nationwidebank)[protected]@yahoo.co.uk,
(FSA-financial service authority)[protected]@cooltoad.com,
It's true or fake mail. check it well & reply me. this may be wrong message protect your bank name. reply immediatly i need some clarification about it.
That Draw & Prize is Fraud !!! Dont belive On Those people & Dont provide tham your personal information,
and Dont give them any Money !!! Be Alart !!!
they are crooks roaming the internet, do not belive them!!!
abe chutiye thag rahe hai tumko...Tere indian hone ka faida otha rahe hai, , , , , , , , , ,
I imagine this to be fraud. No bank details asked for and I would certainly never send them, however they have asked me to sign a form and send to Natwest Bank in London. This would be enough to enable them to use my signature for identity fraud. I would love it to be true that I had won five hundred and fifty thousand pounds but I dont think so.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other