[Resolved]  National Insurance /Maruti Car insurance — Total loss Claim not Cleared

I have insured my Maruti Esteem Car . Registration No. MH-04-Y-8705 through Maruti insurance (National Insurance).
Last month my car had an major accident near shridi . I informed the same to the maruti and after all the procedure, Surveyor from national insurance declared my car as total loss.

Now Insurance company is saying that they will pay only Rs. 90000 however my Car IDV value is 180000.

Comments

why, that is 2 much depriciation
i would like to know how much is the 2nd year premium for maruthi alto by national insurance company
Need to know the procedure for Car Insurance.
my maruti 800ac car was met with an accident on 07/09/2009. right now my car stands in maruit auth. dealer for taking cliam.(M/s Modren automobiles Ambala City) But till date no surveyour is deputed for survey. and no body is taking any type of tention about my car, is it best service which given by you.this is maruti chaslesss service.
[censored] off National Insurance. I had insured with this [censored]s. my alto's IDV value is 160000. It has caught hold of an accident. The front bumper, head light, back light, front bonnet, back dala all are crashed, and I have asked for only the repairing cost and change of the lights with only 24000. This mother [censored]ers are giving me 6, 500. I dont know whether they are begging me or paying me what I am suppose to get.
PLEASE BE AWARE OF NATIONAL INSURANCE> DONT EVER MAKE ANY MISTAKE LIKE ME TO MAKE ANY SORT OF INSURANCE FROM THIS MOTHER [censored]ERS.
Whenever Insurance company insured your vehicle for Rs. 180, 000.00 and accept premium of that amount then in case of Total loss, company is bond to pay IDV less complusary excess.

It it the fault of the company, who insured your vehicle at higher amount [ if they think]

Complaint categoryCategory: Other