[Resolved]  National Self Employment Scheme — Can I invest Finance on this Company

This company had a site www.nsem.com, they are taking Rs. 5, 800/- to invest in the company. Will it be OK to invest in the Company or otherwise. Please let me know is the company is recognised or not.

With Regards
Keshab Raj Sharma
Meghalaya

Comments

I too have heard of this National Self-Employment scheme. I was told that it was also launched in Mizoram but failed. I need to know whether this is a genuine scheme or a pyramid scam. Any information in this regard would be helpful. Is this even recognized by the government because the returns sound difficult to believe. Their website unfortunately doesn't answer most of my questions.

S. Kipgen
Manipur
it sound very dificult to believe obout this scheme . i would like to know where did they invest this public money which multiply in no time, where is its spesific location is it existing in whole country or only in some states .where is its head office who run this bussiness whethere is it govt. recgnise . i have seen somany people invest without any knowledge they are interested only with quick profit

I Would be very thankful to you and your team if you make us under stand

thanking you
regards
hessotoy khongjoh
MEGHALAYA, SHILLONG
Where is this organization originated from? what are the code of conduct? and how you invest the money what is the profit of your org. Or trying to fool the public ! I don`t belive this ! so pliz give us full details of your org. thanking you
TONY
IMPHAL, MANIPUR
How you run your org/comp. what are your resourse. where is your head office, what is your aim and what are your target is it safe for invester and what are the profit. I cant belive this company. can u pliz make us understant clearly.

regards, Gyan ksh
Manipur
I have started this mission but i am not sure whethere this is true or no? please reply.
This is partnership firm working from rented premises. You may not be able to trace the owners when they decide to wind up. DON'T INVEST in such companies without knowing full facts. May be visit them and ask for details. I don't think that Govt. recognise such schemes. They have shows partnership registartion, pan card & service tax registratiion as proof of legality of business. But these documents belong to partnership firm. Any body can register a firm & get these doucments. These documents does not show that GOVT. approved their scheme. PLS. BEWARE of NSEM. DON't INVEST your money without confirmation. This is pyramid scheme.
mr Keshab this is a bogus company.better not fall for it coz they will be caught and exposed.
The only reason that nsem is spreading it's disease particularly in Shillong and the northeast is because people in the NE are dumb, only eat pork and dog meat all day. They are backward and ignorant. Little do they realize or have heard about scams that have fooled the world...
THIS IS A PONZI STYLE SCHEME.

PERIOD.
DEAR FRIENDS - I M NOT AN AGENT OF NSEM I M JUST A MEMBER OF IT SINCE 14TH APRIL WILL ANY PERSON CONNECTED WITH NSEM SAY THAT THIS IS NOT RELIABLE? NO. SO COME N SEE ITS WORKING. THANKS
I'M ALSO A MEMBER SINCE JANUARY N I B'LIEVE ITS HAPPENING AND WORKING AT THE SAME TIME HELPING ME AND MY FELLOW MATES AND EARNING GOOD. YOU ALL SHOUL TRY
14 days ago by Jason Becker [send email]
MR. BECKER BEWARE. NXT TIME THINK TWICE B4 COMPARING THE NORTHEAST PEOPLE BY EATING PORK AND DOG MEAT. WAT DO YOU KNOE ABOUT MEATS. AND YES NSEM ITS HAPPENING WELL AND GOOD, EARNING GOOD AND DOING GOOD. AND I B'LIEVE U R DA 1 WHO'S BACKWARD. WAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT NE PEOPLE.
MR. BECKER BEWARE OR SHOULD I SAY MOTHER .

I AM ALSO A MEMBER OF NSEM AND ITS RUNNING SMOOTHLY.
MR. BECKER TELL ME WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT NETWORKS ???? NOTHING
YOU JUST KNOW HOW TO OPEN SOME WEB BROWSERS AND TYPE SOME FEW WORDS... WHICH YOU JUST DID WITH ALL YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND KNOWLEDGE...
AND MORE OVER WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT NORTHEAST PEOPLE???? DO YOU HOW SPECIAL THEY ARE!! HOW AMAZING THEY ARE NO YOU DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA.

MAY BE ARE THE ONE WHO IS DUM AND EAT AND SLEEP ALL DAY...YOU ARE REALLY A MOTHER ..
I'd learnt about NSEM from a friend of mine. I wonder at the rate of 100 percent interest in the scheme.
But, certainly, what I think is "IF IT TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, THEN THERE LIES THE LOOPHOLES, THAT IS A LIE ABOUT TO BURST OUT IN A FEW DAYS'. Though I'm interest at the first instance, but to me, it seems to be a hoax.

If anyone can tell me the organisation set-up, how reliable and secure is the plan. Pliz tell me so that I may believe it.

Thanks.
KIndly make correction of my wife name from INALIN L NONGUM to ENALIN L NONGUM.
In Aizawl this NSEM Campainger had claimed that Mr. Lapang CM and his fellow Misniters had also won an Also Cars so they are very much interested in invensting in Maghalaya, their company growth is in a peak moments in Meghalaya as their CM was also inventing... many more. So they started in Aizawl in order to gain people like in Meghalaya but their dreamt was not that easy as there was a fake bank or fake investment earlier called "chiahpuam" let by muanpuii; so they could not find more growth.

So to me it seems like as reading about the complaints this company is a fake company even they seems very open and fair in their websites, because websaite can ber made very easy by paying less than 500 bucks (as reffered to my son in law). All the member can be shown easily in their websites and thei profits, but as far as i spoke with those who are enrolled in this company(NSEM) they said they received their SBI Cheque's but no one is telling me clearly that they received their bonus as shown in the NEt, so this give me a clear thought that the company is just like a fake invesment company. NO ONE SHOULD INVEST IN THIS COMPANY(the company is origined from DELHI even as their manager in Aizawl) SO BE AWARE - DONT LOSE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY
It's great to see that so many o[censored]s who are net-savvy are aware about this shadowy organization. However we should remember our brothers and sisters who are not so privileged or who have little or no education, namely those from suburban and rural areas, who are likely to fall easy prey to these NSEM uplines who have gained easy access into the purses of these innocents simply by showing off their NSEM cheques of easy and quick money.
So pass the message to Aizawl, Imphal, Kohima and everywhere and the sooner the better because there are more and more of these organizations coming up on a daily basis.
NSEM, as far as I am concern is a good and reliable company. Becuase it pays for people who are serious and willing to work hard. Yes, for people who are only interested in pointing fingers and sit idle it is not a good company because they will get nothing from it. I took the risk and started to work hard. Now I am getting more than what I have invested.
My dear, Please stay away from coca-cola mobile draw, they fraud, cheaters they are only Negros who intend to know your bank details and you will be trap.
Beware of this things.
Hope the readers would understand, don't be trap save your money safe in a nationalized bank and be smile no confusion no tension.This is tension free.Be content to what you have.No more or no less>THANK YOU ENJOY WHAT YOU HAVE WITH YOUR FAMILY.THE PRIZE OF YOUR SWEAT IS SWEETER THAN HONEY.
Any Employee/Official from the NSEM, please reply on this queries. Is there anyone who already received the promised amount?

Any comment from the NSEM officials will be helpful to this forum

Shyama