[Resolved]  Naveen Automobiles — Poor Service

I have been to several maruti service centers and all of them are aimed at duping customers.

Naveen Automobiles in Patparganj Industrial Area is for sure not where u want to go. They might go to the extent of changing car parts with faulty ones and then tell u that it is faulty.

My car was there for 10 days put on insurance claim and half the problems they could not even identify which i had to get repaired elsewhere at my own cost. I was told the headlight was damaged when in the initial estimation there was no mention of it -- headlight anyone can see in first instance if its broken or not, even the front grill was replaced again there was no mention of it in the first instance, how can u miss a broken grill? And none of these parts were replaced with my confirmation at all...

There were faulty parts detected which had no relevance to the accident.

What surprises me more is how could Maruti deem them as authorized service centers with such poor levels of service and no expertise.
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Completely in agreement. I had faced almost the same problem and had to pay additional to an outside mechanic to fix multiple problems left open.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other