NAVNEET PubLICATION (INDIA) LTD — Paid Personal Loan, Still not completed formality

Dear Sir.

I the undersigned had applied for personal Loan (Loan A/c No. LPMUM[protected]) of Rs. 1,22,000/- for my uncle’s operation and the loan amount was credited to my salary A/c in the month of Nov. 2007.

My uncle expired before the operation as a result the loan was of no help to me. Therefore, in order to close my Personal Loan account, I had deposited a cheque of Rs. 1, 19, 258/- at your Andheri, J. B. Nagar ICICI Branch (Cheque # 583785 dt. 23/11/2007 drawn on ICICI Bank Ltd.). I also have a receipt (No. 01007 3836559)of the same. I was also told by the bank official that no EMI would be charged to me.

On 3/11/2007 at 16.07, I received sms on my mobile (# [protected]) for clearing EMIs of Rs. 3584/- on the 5th of every month.

Please clarify whether I need to pay the EMI when I have already paid back the loan credited to my salary account.

Thanking you,
Yours faithfully

Santosh Pawar

Comments

res sir,

i want about my PF stetus.
my PF no: mh-38737/1454.
please give me information about my PF
i had left the job november 2008.in company name= navneet publication (i) ltd
mumbai.i'm working in pimpri chinchwad area.
now i'm living in chinchwad.
because no response about my PFthis company pleasse give me information about my PF.
so i reqested you, as per as reply me &give the information my mobile no([protected])another my this mail id.
thanking you !