[Resolved]  N.CHIRAG TRAVELS (P) LTD — SUB : COMPLAINT FOR MISBEHAVING BY RAJIV CHOCK PLATFORM SUPERVISOR (MR. SINGH)

SUB : COMPLAINT FOR MISBEHAVING BY RAJIV CHOCK PLATFORM SUPERVISOR (MR. SINGH)

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is to bring your kind attention that I am a daily passenger of Delhi Metro from Rajiv Chock – GTB Nagar. First of all I would like to say that traveling by metro is the great and very comfortable experience.

JUST FOR YOUR INFO : Actually I just would like to inform you that yesterday i.e. 27th Nov 2009 evening Mr. Singh (don’t know the full name (RAJIV CHOCK PLATEFORM SUPERVISIOR) was sitting free at smart card Counter @ Rajiv Chock metro station. There was no rush at his counter, I went to him in order to return my 2 extra Smart Cards and told him to kindly credit the balance in my existing card it was just a 2 minutes job for him but I am sorry to tell you that he baldly misbehaved and rudely answer that “he is busy due to rush I should get this done from some other station”.

Let me be very frank I am also in the service industry & I know very well how to handle to customers as customers are GOD for us, if your such a senior head staff will behalf like this without any reason then it means he has not got the training to handle the customers. When I went back to him after couple of minutes just to know his name he refused to tell me his name. This is very bad I really can not expect the same from such a Senior Platform Supervisor.

You are requested to kindly take a necessarily action against him and oblige.

I LOVE TRAVELING BY DELHI METRO.

Thanking you & best regards

DEEPAK KUMAR
(OPERATIONS HEAD- BRANCH MANAGER)

N. CHIRAG TRAVELS (P) LTD. (IATA) (TAAI)
315 Compitent House, Connaught Place.
New Delhi.

Phone No's :
D/Line : (+[protected].

Tel : (+ 91) 011 – 23714607 / 08 / 09. 41523527 / 29, [protected]..

Email address: [protected]@nchiragtravels.com

Visit us online www.traveloclick.com and experience the difference.