[Resolved]  Net Point, Pratap Vihar, Ghaziabad — Broadband

I am using the Internet Broadband service Plan 196 KBps unlimited download, for last 1 week through Net Point, Pratap Vihar Ghaziabad (agent of Sify, World Phone and XTel), but I found connectivity absent at the time of my requirement. Since agent is not attending the complaint/telephonic calls/Messages which tantamount to cheating. However the further facts are brought to your notice:

1. Not getting the same speed what has been promised by Net Point in behalf of World Phone.
2. Not getting the connectivity for 24 Hrs under the as per plan (196 KBPs Unlimited Download) promised by Net Point on behalf of World Phone.
3. In night time, connectivity is totally absent and complaints are not responded/attended.
4. Possibility of misuse of my plan through your agent is not ruled out specially, when the service provider keeping silence on numerous complaints.

Thus due to unavailability of Net connectivity for which I paid well in advance, not only my commitments are suffering, but putting me heavy financial losses apart from agony.

Comments

Main bhi Net Point ka customer reh chuka hun or jo bhi problem vikash ji ne batai hai bilkul sahi hai. yahan customer ki complends per koi bhi dhyan nahi diya jata or Net ka miss use bhi kiya jata hai.

net.point — claim for money

I GOT 500.000$ MONEY IN MOBILEDRAW @LIVE.COM AND SAID TO CLAIM MONEY FROM MR.ALLEN BUT I CANNOT CONTACT HIM.I M WATING FOR YOUR REPLY.
MY MOBILE NO. [protected]
MY MOBILE NO. [protected]...
I AM TOTALY DISSAGREE WITH THIS COMPLAINT, AS I AM ALSO A CUSTMER OF NETPOINT GHAZIABAD. I AM USING THEIR SEVICES SINCE LAST 3-4 YEARS, AND TOTALY SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICES, THERE MAY BE PROBLEM WITH YOUR PC OR YOUR ISP, I AM USING SIFY AND VERY HAPPY.
I am totally agree with your complaint. They don't have any customer satisfaction. As in Pratap Vihar no other internet services are available (except DATA CARD). So, They don't care about customer satisfaction & services.
NOW THEY HAVE STOPPED SIFY AND ARE CONTINOUSLY SWITCHING TO RANDOM ISPs!
One more thing is that the speed they provide after stopping sify service is more expensive than the newer sify plans. Sify was secure, reliable and stable as it had some base such as a dialer, it does not even have a dialer, the speed is too slow in newer ISP that netpoint provides now...I am looking for some other option to get sify around here...
PLEASE ASK ANY OTHER ISP TO PROVIDE THEIR SERVICE IN PRATAP VIHAR GHAZIABAD, IT IS A VERY GOOD MARKET
NETPOINT PRATAP VIHAR LINE MAN IS VERY RUDE AND TALKS IN VULGAR LANGUAGE WITH THE CUSTOMERS WHENEVER YOU ASK HIM TO REPAIR THE CONNECTION...
I have got Internet connection (1mbps unlimited download)RS 950+100rs Maintenance charge total 1050, from Net point Pratap Vihar .1st few hours it works fine..and today when I started using it for real purpose..I got frustation...I found this broadband is responding badly and my tata photon was far better than this.

I have invested good amount of money for this broad band and was not expecting this response.I am going to complain this to Net point very soon ...and will write here their response.

Prabhat