[Resolved]  NEW ELECTRIC CONNECTION — NON – ISSUE OF DEMAND NOTE / NEW ELECTRIC CONNECTION

1. I am owner of Flat No. 676, pocket C, Block –A (S.F), Lok Nayak Puram, Bakkarwala, Delhi-110041. I would like to submit the following few lines for your kind consideration and earliest favourable action.

2. I had submitted an application for a new electric connection on 29 Jul 08 at BSES Nangloi office (application No. N[protected] and I was told that demand note for the same will be issued to me after 15 days. I therefore went to the office for collection of demand note after 15 days (i.e. precisely on 14 Aug 08), but the dealing staff refused to issue the same without any valid reason and I was shunted from table to table and given flimsy reasons. Also I came to know through one of the BSES staff that the transformer in Pocket ‘C’ has been stolen since November 2007 and till date no action has been taken against the defaulters in this regard.

3. Further I would like to apprise you that the said flat was purchased on my wife’s name (Sunita Singh) on a payment of RupeesTen lacs and out of which I have a loan of Rs.5, 50, 000/- outstanding against me for which I am paying an EMI of Rs. 5, 678/- at floating rate of interest. Moreover only due to non availability of electricity I am compelled to retain my rented accommodation at Palam colony paying Rs.4000/-pm as rent in spite of being a flat owner. Now such circumstances are disturbing me both physically and mentally.

4. In view of the facts stated above, I therefore humbly request you Sir, to please look into this matter and your kind intervention at this juncture shall prove to be of much solace to me.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Yours sincerely,