new gas connection. — complaint against "Aundh Gas Company" , NCL

Nitin B. Walke
My Consumer No :- 633830
Agency : Aundh Gas Company, HP gas distributor, NCL shopping centre, Pashan Road, Pune 8
my contact number : [protected]

Recently I had purchased new gas connection from this distributor.
While giving the connection, these peoples forced me to purchase "gas stove" from them, even though I was having ISI marked gas stove with me.

This is totally illegal, What should customer do to avoid this ? What HP can do for this ?

Today, I got second cylinde connection from them, but again while giving that, distributor forced me to purchse "1/2 KG of Double Diamond Tea".
Is this leagal ?
What kind of service HP is providing to its customers ?

PLEASE TAKE NACESSARY ACTION.

Comments

HP Gas — force to buy double diamond tea

hp distributor in Nagpur area - Bhavani GAS agency - when they deliver the cylinder they forced to buy double diamond tea otherwise they will not provide the cylinder. from last two months also when I book the cylinder I have t o call / remind them to deliver for two to 3 times and when i warn them that I will complaint they said do whatever u want to do we are like this i[censored] want cylinder come to our place in morr 10am and take the cylinder
According to HP rules: HP distributor having no rights to tell customer to come to his place and take the LPG cylinder
my complaint no on hp web site is 07006300

if anybody want to make any complaint regarding HP company plz go to this web site http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/hp.aspx

While delivery of H.P. gas cylinder — The delivery boy forced to take DIAMOND TEA POWDER pack in exchange of the money.

Complaint regarding while delivering the HP gas Cylinder.
Ref. No. Customer No.602759

This is to inform you that, at the time of taking the delivery of H.P. gas cylinder the delivery boy force to take DIAMOND TEA POWDER pack in exchange of the money.

This is happening frequent with us and with our neighbors. If we refuse to take the tea powder, they say that they will not delivery the cylinder and it is a company offer. Our agencies is handle by PARAMOUNT GAS SERVICE, 8, Dhaboo Street, Opp Null Bazar, P.O. Dongri, Mumbai-3

Unfortunately, there have been similar things are happened in the past also.
Complaint regarding while delivering the HP gas Cylinder.
Ref. No. Customer No.602759

Unfortunately, there have been similar things are happened in the past also.

hp gas(lpg)domestic — providing a tea pack with the cylinder

the distributor of hp gas jagdishpur DISTT-sultanpur(u.p.)-ABHAY GAS AGENCY is providing a tea pack along with the cylinder(refill) for Rs.20/-extra there by exploiting the customers here.the literacy rate of the area is too low therefore there is no body here to know where to give the complaints.

new gas connection. - complaint against "Aundh Gas Company" , NCL