[Resolved]  next electronics malad west — incomplete products

i have purchasea 32" lcd from the showroom but when the tecnician came for intalation he found the braket along with the lcd incomplete.when i called next the did not try and solve my problem but after discussing much with them the asked me to collect it from the showroom and when i told them to launch a complain the said"thik hai jo karna hai kar lo" the contact person was Mr Vinod.I request you to take some action against them or suggest me some other option to teach them how to treat with consumers.

You could also call me on [protected] or [protected]
Thanking you Rupali Jain
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

DEAR SIR,
I WOULD LIKE TO COMPAIN ABOUT UNWANED TELE MAIL SERVICES, ABOUT 3 WEEKS BACK EARLY MORNING AT ABOUT 4:15 MY MOBILE RANG UP, THINKING THAT IT IS ALARM JUST PRESSED SOME KEYS WITHOUT SEEYING. AFTER SOME TIMES I GOT ANOTHER MESSAGE 'THANKYOU FOR SUBSCRIBING BIKINI ALERT OF THE DAY' AND RS. 50 WERE DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT, SIR, I DONT HAVE INTERNET ACTIVATED IN MY MOBILE, I HAVE GROWN UP CHILDREN, IF THEY SEE SUCH MESSAGES WHAT WILL BE THE IMPACT ON THEM AND WHAT WILL BE THE IMAGE ABOUT THEIR PARENT IN THEIR MIND.
MY COMPLAINT IS -1. I NEVER GAVE MY MOBILE NUMBER TO ANY SUCH COMPANY, HOW CAN ANY ONE SEND SUCH MESSAGE TO ME? 2. MORNING 4:15 AM IS NOT A TIME TO SEND MESSAGE TO ANYONE. 3. WHEN I DONT USE INTERNET WHY SHOULD MY MONEY IS DEDUCTED?
KINDLY TAKE PROPER ACTION