[Resolved]  niftyandoptiontips.com — fraud and scammers

they will make you fool, all calls will hit stoploss,no follow ups and this scammers will ask you to book profit for 1 point.

IN they website all performance are fake,you can see in they website from[protected] to[protected],there is no data ,all loss,loss,lossssssss......................

simply they will say tech correct,but market is bad.

[protected] to[protected] in this period they given call s for jp assicates,suzlon,dlf,unitech they all lossed 30% in this period.

beware of this scammer.

www.niftyandoptions.com

Comments

frauds...

sucking the investors blood...

all fake performance...

niftyandoption

www.niftyandoptions.com, beware of this scammers
this website fraud, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

I lose my money 50% in this website & Subcribtion
I have totally different view on this. I have been using their services for the last 4 months and every month I ended making profit only. If you do not follow their Target and Stop Loss instruction then it is your fault. I am 100% satisfied with NiftyAndOptions service.

I will suggest you all, not to believe in anyone's personal experience neither mine nor in this blog, it is better for you to join them for a month and have experience on your own.

I disagree... I am one of the Intraday trader. I lost 2.25 lacs from april 09. I followed 5 to 6 advisors. But finally I subscribed for Nifty future with www.niftyandoptions.com on 23 Nov onwards. Most of Nifty Future recommendations success except 1 or 2. Now I am Recovering my lost money in share market.
completly disagree with this complaint, i have been member of www.niftyandoptions.com from last 5 months, before this i tryed 4-5 tips providers, but these people are amazing. Most of their calls hit target. and they always give sms before trigger price that is very helpfull to offline traders.
Unlike others they update their website daily, you can see their perfomance daily.
i m thank full to nifty and options guys, may god bless them.
100% Sucesses tips providor
CHEATING FRAUD
The niftystockoptions.com website is cheating and fraud company giving false promises in their website and getting money from traders by giving non achieved percentages. in their website all performance are fake sucking the investors blood. I lose my money and you beware of these sites.
I HAVE BEEN MEMBER OF THIS C0MPANY FROM LAST 6 MONTHS AND FOUND MORE THEN 90% SUCESS RATE. NOT A SINGLE POINT FALSE ENTRY ON THEIR SIE. ANY ONE CAN TAKE THEIR FREE TRIL AND CHK THAT WHAT THEY UPDATE ON THEIR SITE. ALWAYS GIVE SMS BEFORE TRIGGER PRICE, THAT IS VERY USEFULL TO OFF LINE TRADERS LIKE ME.
KAI BAAR TO MUJHE LAGTA HAI KI POORA SHARE MKT YE LOG HI CHALATE HAI.
VERY GOOD CALLS AND VERY COOPRATIVE PEOPLES.
DONT BELIEVE ON SUCH COMPLAINTS, JUST TRY YOURSELF AND DECIDE.
this company is verry froud company please all pepole don't acivete servises...
GREAT PEOPLE, MORE THEN 95% SUCCESSFULL TIPS PROVIDERS.I HAVE BEEN MEMBER OF THIS COMPANY SINCE 3 MONTHS AND MADE CONTINIOUS PROFIT. IF SOME ONE NOT FOLLOW THEIR FOLLOWUP SMS, TARGET AND SL ITS HIS FAULT.
I AM 1000% SATISFIED
AND MINT MONEY WITH GUIDENCE OF THESE PEOPLE.
100% Sucesses tips providor THANK U (NAO)
100% SUCCESSFULL TIPS PROVIDERS. MORE THEN 99% SUCESS RATIO.
I MADE HUGE PROFIT FROM LAST 5 MONTHS.
OPTION CALLS ARE AMAZING .
REALLY THEY ARE GOD OF THIS SHARE MARKET.
These people r fake.And believe me they are going to eat up ur money.They will send u wrong sms and then they will update their website.They will send sms to buy above 90 rs whereas already is at 95 rs n target is 99 rs n in next hour if sl of 21 pts gets triggered then ur luck or they will send sms to book profit at 98 or 99.They pretend to be offline but actually they are online.I[censored] ask about descrepency they wont reply.Plzzzzzz be aware n dont subscribe to these bastrads.Dont look at their site as record is completely fabricated.Proof is that i[censored] check their past performance hardly till date records will reflect, They always update their site after a week or 10 days.And the good comments abt them r gvn by them only.I[censored] want to check details I can provide all details.Mail me at [protected]@yahoo.co.in.
I am very much satisfied with the service. I am subscribed to nifty future and the calls are very good. The updates available on the web site is 100% genuine and true(for nifty futures). Jayasheel.
I AM 100% SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE, I SUBSCRIBE OPTION SERVICE AND CALLS ARE AMAZING. ALWAYS GET SMS BEFORE THEIR TRIGGER PRICE AND TARGET ACHIEVE IN 15-30 MINUTS. NO FAKE PERFOMANCE UPDATE ON THEIR SITE, 100% REAL PERFOMANCE ON SITE.

JUST FOLLOW THEIR SMS STRICKTLY AND ENJOY PROFITS.
Jaysheel and AJAY123 semm to be one of those .Why they r advocating for them here?I've complete details of a mon.I[censored]'ve the guts give ur mailid n I'll send u details u bloody suckers.
My Dear Friends all of you i want to inform you if you seeing any complaint which is showing this is good website, all they are fakes.bcoz this is not any promoter website, this is a complaint website, if any body is making complaint that are true only.I am also as of you, so i m suggesting you, don't go with any wrong judgetment.
Well friends I am also searching someone true in tips providing field, if anyone like to share any good or bad experience, please feel free to contact me ..

Suraj
[protected]@rediffmail.com
they gave a call in paid trial saying postional/intraday i ask you what does this mean? then they never updated that call on website and i lost money
i disagre with ur complaint take one week trail of stock options only bye then we will talk call me on [protected]