[Resolved]  Nirman India Constructions Pvt. Ltd. — Grievances against Mr. Furqan (Airtel CRE)

Date: May 16, 2008

To,
General Manager
Bharti Airtel Ltd.
270, Udyog Vihar
Phase-II, Gurgaon

Sub:- Grievances against Mr. Furqan (Airtel CRE)

This is to inform you that we have 35 corporate connections in the name of Nirman India Constructions Pvt. Ltd. Since last 4 months we were requesting to our manager to get our bills consolidated and create single account number for all phone numbers. Single account number was generated on 03 Mar 08 i.e.[protected]. We had requested for the bill generation should be on 18th and to be delivered to us on or before 25th of each month. We took up this matter with Mr. Furqan CRE with your Gurgaon office. Since it was not done in the month of April, I was frequently calling Mr. Furqan and he kept on saying (Ho jayega). I wrote a mail to customer care and him also, instead of replying and solve my problems he started avoiding my calls. I was in dark when I didn’t receive my bills for the month of April. There was no communication with him since last 20 days. Some of his colleagues told me that he is on leave. I never understood that if he is on leave then someone should handle the matter.

Fortunately I called him from some other landline number and he picked-up. He started talking to me in that tune as he has done something great to me by attending my call. When I asked him in a very polite manner about not attending my calls, he told me that you have mailed to customer care and complained about me, so I will not do anything for you. He also got annoyed with me and said, “Do whatever you want to do against me”

This is the way your employees are dealing with a valuable customer who is giving you a lot of business. This is the behavior of a reputed telecom company’ employee with a senior Manager of Client Company which is ridiculous.

Further, now it is next to impossible to continue with your services till you are not taking any action against your indiscipline employee Mr. Furqan and also a written apology from him in person to me in my office.

Rest of the problems will be taken up after resolving the above issue and no payment will be made till the issue is resolved.

Your quick response to this letter would be highly appreciated.

For Nirman India Constructions Pvt. Ltd.

Ashok Mehta