[Resolved]  NITRO SURAJIT BISWAS — SUROJIT SUCKER

Dear ALL,

Please help ALL as the ZH of NIIT LTD is a sucker, using unparliamentary language, fillthy streety behaviour and thereby using powers to sack or throw away TALENTED HR.The sucker has forcefully put his wife(like LALU & RABRI) and sucking NIIT money.No one can speak against him as HE has become powerful and threatens ALL of loosing thier job.

Comments

Mr.Sujoy,

I hereby condemn the way you have posted your complaint which by nomeans seems a professional complaint but a very rude and abusive personal attack.

You have no right to abuse anyone personally as this will never solve the problems you had/have nor it will win you simpathy.

I strongly disapprove of the mis-facts you have represented here and I support Mr.Surojit Biswas in his decisions which are and were always truely professional and towards the benefits of the company and its employees.

Secondly, pointing a finger on Debasmita was the most rubbish thing you have done here, kindly understand that you by no means are a judge one's capabilities.

She is a very nice lady and is very true and dedicated towards her duties.

You should be ashamed of yourself to write such things just out of frustation about god knows what.

Pooshon Banerjee
STOP this NASTY WORDS...

Dear All,

India is a country even where we have not left great people like Ramakrishna . Is it that we are forgetting all culture ?? Is it that if I am not performing, not productive still organization will keep me ??? Some one who has made the region from a small to a No. 1 in Nation, he must not deserve THIS KIND of nasty comments .

I personally know some people who lost their job in the organization JUST DUE TO their NON-PERFORMANCE ONLY .

I must say Surojit Da is a person with THE BEST HEART at NIIT, GOD knows how may people he has saved in this last few years . I know cases where people came and offered PRANAM to him for saving their career & life . If this kind of GREAT PEOPLE are getting this kind of nasty remarks, then what will happen to people like me .

About Ms. Debasmita, as she was in my team for one year, I know how good she is as a professonal . She was one of the BEST performers in our team, and never uses her personal contacts .

I request all such people not to use this kind wrong statements . It shows what kind of family that person is coming from . STOP THIS ... Else you will not be called a human in future
STOP this NASTY WORDS...

Dear All,

Such vicious words, blinded by unjust hatred, is not only an attempt to demean reputed and respectable NIITIANs but it also points a filthy finger to the extremely healthy environment of NIIT Kolkata.

As a lady NIITIAN, I could only be miserably shocked to see such comments on site !

We on behalf of NIITians at Kolkata can only say that this is a downright attempt to disgrace a leader, who have not only lead our region successfully but has been a worthy mentor to all o[censored]s for several years.
my request is to gave me a siily job becoz my father is not able to continuied my education but i want to be a part of gniit and on free time i seraching job on your sugeested firms so plz call me on [protected], Rahul Ratta<Ambala cant>
Dear all,
It is very sad to see such harsh and so untrue words being written against our Zonal Head(Mr Surojit Biswas) and his wife as well.They both are true professionals and are lovely persons as individuals.
He is one of the most patient persons i've come ever come across.He himself is a benchmark to the company!
Needless to say, he is a staunch follower of optimism and integrity.
@Debasmita-She is a true lady of principles and professionalism and one cannot negate such aspects.

So, my earnest request is to please stop posting such vicious comments which might generate a lot of negative vibes within the common.
my complain is my classes not on the time periods as the time table.i have complution for reach on time becoz of my path to center is 30km.and it is difficult to reach on time and secondly i m lazy for time reach on the center so reqvest for my time table after 9am to whole clases.i don't have any job so i have enough time to attend classes and complete my course on time.so not to waiste time change my time table as soon aspossiblity
Rahul Ratta"s