[Resolved]  Nivia Caribbean sports shoes — Bad product - Nivia Shoes

On 09.03.2009, i have purchased Nivia Brand carribean shoes from one the sports shop of Jamnagar. The shop is situated on Ranjit Road " The West India Agency, Ranjit Road, Jamnagar". The shoes is cost around Rs 769.59 including VAT for which bill is having, Bill book no. B12, invoice no. 001113. Now just after 2 weeks the sole detached from the shoes. On 25th March again I went to the shop to show the shoes but there, the owner directly refused to help in any kind. He simply denied the statement & not ready to do anything in this regard. Not only this, he alleged me that I am not knowing how to wear a shoes, This is just a disgusting statement from the shop owner. A branded sport wear which is not reliable for a week?.These are the people who are not taking right issue to the companies.resulting bad services to the customers just amazing...I simply feel that I am cheated. With this application I request you to kindly look into the matter & have justified action against the shop owners. The phone no. o fthe shop is[protected].
Rohit Singh Panwar
Sector-6, 24 /F, Relianec Greens, Motikhavdi, Jamnagar - 361142.
Moble [protected]
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

i just wanna see the samples

Complaint categoryCategory: Other