[Resolved]  Nokia / Cell Phone Model - 6300 — DEFECTIVE CELL PHONE

I work as Deputy Manager in State Bank of India. I have purchased a Nokia 6300 model cell phone from one of the leading mobile shops in Kolkata on 26/07/2008. I have used it for quite some time but from last month it developed some problem. I went to Nokia Care ( AM Mobile Telecom Pvt.Ltd, Kolkata- 33) on 17/06/2009 for repair/replacement of the defective set as it was still within warranty ( Job sheet no.[protected]/090614/10). Instead of replacing my set they have taken 18 days for so-called repairing. Finally, my set was returned after repairing and through testing on 05/07/2009. After one hour o[censored]se the same problem occured. The cell phone was again not working. I have again deposited my set to the same Nokia care Centre on 08/07/2009 ( Job Sheet no.[protected]/090708/24). I requested them for a replacement set for the time my set is with them but they refused. The Nokia Care said that the expected delivery date is 21/07/2009.
I am really agreived by Company's Policy. I need two answers from the Company
1. What kind of repairing / testing they are doing before delivery. I have heard quite a few other customers narrating the same story about repeat failure of the cell phone after repairing.
2. I am busy with my own job and do not have time to visit the repairing shop again and again .By the time I return from Office they are closed. I can visit them only on sundays, which is not always possible
3. If the product is withing warranty and there is a repeat failure of the set even after repairing and testing they should immediately replace the set with a new one.

My demand: I demand that as my product is within warranty and there is repeat defect, the company should replace my set with a new set.
Hope to get justice from the Company.

Biplab Chakraborty
Flat No-4/1/4
19 D Golf Club Road
Kolkata - 700033
Cell No- [protected]

Comments

Nokia 6300 — Nokia Cell Phone

My Nokia Cell Phone was handed over to your Serice Centre CENTRAL CORPORATION, Bareilly (UP) on 31.10.08 by my son SUJIT and issued a Job Sheet No.[protected]/081031/68. We approached them on 01.11.08 and the phone was handed over to me. On checking there itself it is found that both the complaints have not been rectified. They have taken back the set and I have been asked to come after 2 days. On 04.11.08 I have again approaced them. Now they say that the set is being sent to Company and come afte 3 days. The set is under WARRENTY and purchased in June 2008. On checking the Job Sheet Status Enquiry through Internet it shows that " CLOSED- REPAIRED DATE 31/Oct/2008 " and the Phone set is still with them. What is the factual thing? It is a harassment for the CUSTOMERS to approach them periodically as I am staying far away from City. The phone No.given on Job sheet[protected] is ringing but never attending. Cell phone given on internet: [protected] does not exists. In this way it is also not possible to contact them over phone. Please take up the matter on urgent basis otherwise I will have to think for other ways.

With regars,

K J Pillai
B-92, IFFCO Township,
Distt. Bareilly (UP)-243403
Cell: [protected]
call me [protected] name kuldeep singh Add. 41. jatav pura bareilly

Nokia, model-6300 — replacement within warranty period

dear sir,

this is to wwwrite here that i have purchased a nokia mobile phone bearing model no. 6300 on 09.08.2008. but after six months its given trouble to me where i cantacted nokia care center laxmi nagar, theree times but my problems could not solve out. in this regards i sent a notice to nokia office addressing to mahipalpur, new delhi, but still my problems is pending,

therefore you are requested that please submit my complaint to nokia given right ad justice to me.

please keep response to me also

thanking you,