[Resolved] Nokia / Mobile 5220 — Nokia refusing to replace defective handset under warranty
Nokia Mobile Model No. 5220 IEMI No. [protected] - Failed 5 times in 3 months during warranty period. Case ref: 1-[protected] of Nokia Bangalore
1. I bought an expensive set of Nokia (Rs.8000/-) which is expected to give me trouble free service atleast for 3 to 4 years. But within a year it has failed 5 times with the same problem. Every time it was attended by Nokia care centre but the problem kept repeating. We have entrusted it to them again for the 5th time on 08.10.09. But they are refusing to replace the handset.
2. Myself and my son have been put to enormous hardship by its unreliability, non-availabilty and in entrusting it for repairs 5 times sofar at different places (Neyveli where we reside does not have an authorized Nokia care centre).
3. No responsible person from Nokia have spoken to me.
4. The response of Nokia in remedying their manufacturing defect and faulty set has so far been woefully inadequate.
5. The contact centre staff with the exception of the first person I talked to have been pathetic and indulge in monologues instead of listening to what I had to say and answer to the point.
6. Nokia’s stock reply that “The set can be relaced only under certain condition” lack credibility and conviction. Is developing the same problem 5 times within 3 months and within a year of purchase not reason enough to give a replacement?
7. Since Nokia Bangalore have not been responsive to my hardship and also all of them seem to sit behind a mask – Nokia Contact centre – with no individual email id or phone no. to mail/talk to, I am compelled to approach the seller of the handset. I have sent an email to them to-day.
8. In the absence of Nokia not having agreed to my request to replace the handset I have been forced not to collect the handset and hence I am also approaching you for settling my grievance.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 14, 2020
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|