Nokia / Mobile Handset - 6280 — Delay in handset and not repaired satisfactory

Sumit Kumar
I have turned over my handset 6280 two times to HCL nokia care in noida sector-2(UP),First time my hand set was hold for 10 days and now this is second time my handset has been holding for more than 22 days with same problem "Dispaly:Contrast issue".when i check the online status of my handset i would get a new quotation "Your Handset is Under Repair.Please check the Status again at 10/10/2007 at 10:30 Hrs".I am not able to understand what the hell are they doing with my handset.Why dont they give the satisfactory result in first time?Even they dont mention the right contact no on job sheet(jobsheet no-[protected]).please have a serious look on this matter and please notify my problem seriously i m totaly disagree from your nokia care centre.If there will no responce i will go to Consumer Court.

Thanks and Regards,
Sumit Kumar

Comments

NOKIA MOBILE PHONE HANDSET — REPAIR SERVICE NOT SATISFACTORY

I HAVE PURCHASED A NOKIA HANDSET IN 2008 BEARING IMEI NO [protected] MODEL 3500C.THE DISPLAY BECOME BLANK AND THE SAME WAS REPAIRED THROUGH M/S GANAPATI MOBILE BANK, 01 USHA ARCADE NEAR LALITA HOTEL PATNA -1 ON 04.02.2010 AT TOTAL REPAIR CHARGE OF RS 900/-. ON 02.06.2010 SIMILAR PROBLEM REPEATED AND THERE IS NO LIGHT IN DISPLAY. ON VISITING THE SAME SERVICE CENTRE i.e. GANAPATI MOBILE BANK THE HAVE ASKED FOR RS 750/- AS SERVICE CHAGE VERBALLY. ( BUT DENIED TO GIVE ANY THING IN WRITING).
I THINK THE SERVICE CENTRE IS CHEATING THE CUSTOMERS. THEY ARE NOT ONLY DOING SUB STANDARD WORK BUT ALSO CHARING REPAIR CHARGE AS PER THEIR WISH. THIS TYPE OF POOR SERVICE IS NOT EXPECTED FROM NOKIA.

Nokia / Mobile Handset - 6280 - Delay in handset and not repaired satisfactory