[Resolved]  Nokia / Model No : 6080 — Keypad problem,Complete Beep sound Across

We had lodged a complaint on 11.02.08 at nokia customer care located at Somajiguda, Hyderabad.

Thier jobsheet no : 72696 Dated 11.02.08

They confirmed that it is manufacturing defect and the same will be replaced by 16.02.08.Till date we have not received any information from their side.

If the same continues we are forced to lodge a complaint at consumer court.

Hope you treat the case as urgent.

Comments

Nokia — not received beep balance

I have subscribed for beep software and it is already activated in my mobile but still i haven't received the balace for airtel to airtel since last month so i request the airtel customer care to pls debit the balance as early as possible and my mobile no is [protected]
sir i have not receive beep application since i may request u please send how to donlode airtel beep application
i have a 6670 nokia hand set and i send the message to 52288 for the receiving of beep software but i face problem .so please send the clear details beep

Nokia — Defect in keypad

Dear sir/mam,
I've bought a new nokia e63 on 01 Jan 2011 from The Mobile Store, Sector 32 Chandigarh. Now keypad of this mobile has gone faded. Nokia is not ready to rectify this problem. Please help me sir? What should I do? IMEI NO. IS [protected].

KR CHAUDHARY