[Resolved]  Nortel — Gas not delivered after 12-13 days

I have booked the gas on 7th Nov'09 and still waiting for the Filled Indiane gas cylinder.Please help me as everyday i am hearing that the gas will come today.As it is not comming we have to go to the blackers and buy a part of gas to refill our cylinder.

Awaiting for your feedback.

Maa Sheetla Gas
Consumer nos.-212455
Gurgaon

S.Manoj Kumar
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Nortel — PF Not Submitted in Nortel account from Brainhunter

This is Amitava Banerjee from Nortel Networks. I was appointed in Nortel in 2006 in the payroll of Brainhunter.( http://www.brainhunter.com/BHwebsite/index.htm). From 15th November'06 to 21st August'07 I was in pyroll of Brainhunter but worked for Nortel. After that I came in the payroll of Nortel. My PF amount which was deducted from my salary which still not transferred in my Nortel PF account. I tried many times but as per brainhunter they have submitted the amount in the PF office. but as per Nortel consultant the amount is not yet transferred to my account.

As i informed that the Brainhunter PF office staff is forget to mention amount in the form K for this reason my PF amount is not transferred.

Kindly let me know how I will slve the problem.

I am attaching the PF submission form and acknowledgement receipt provided by Brainhunter.

Waiting for your early reply on this.

Mail Id: ([protected]@rediffmail.com, amitava.[protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@yahoo.co.in)

(Contact No: [protected], [protected])

With Best Regards,