[Resolved]  North Taluk office/Coimbatore — Ration card not yet received

This is Jayaprakkash. M writing from Coimbatore regarding still not getting ration card even after the time past more than a year from the date of my application. My coupon number, which was given by the North Taluk Office, Coimbatore, is 2420 and issued date is 4th April 2008. We, both me and my wife, have been still going there to that office for numerous times but all in vain. Around October 2008, newspapers described that ration cards were going to be issued soon, when we approaced taluk office officials, they told it was under process. Then, again and again they told us the same, but after a long time around March 2008, they put a list of people who would get ration cards, but my number was not there in list. When I approached the staff over there, the reply was pathetic and what they told was "application missing and apply once again after election."

This is not new for us and we applied twice in the past too in the last five years' period, this is the third time ended in the same negative result. We are really concerned that how a layman will deal with this issue if at all we, educated, still do not have know how to deal this with the taluk office. I expect good reply from the concerned authority on this regard.

Comments

I really agreed to his statement in this regard. I already saw more people with this experience and as he told it is really a wonder that even if more complaints lodged against ration card issues, no one is ready to fix these problems up from the government side.

Previously they shielded them using the word "election" but it has been a month over now since the election ended, but no proper actions being taken yet but government staff are getting 6th pay commision benefits without doing justice to people.

Horribly,
Karthi...
Your compliant is cent percent exact
Because I am also suffered this type of problems
There is no way to solve these problems
This is all happened depending upon our destiny (Fate)

Better luck next time
Hello
This is Thamarai Selvan .B writing from coimbatore regarding still not getting ration card even after the time past more than a year from the date of my application My coupon number, which was given by the North Taluk Office, Coimbatore, is 545 issued year is 2007.We, both me and my wife, have been still going there to that office for numerous times but all in vain.Then, again and again they told us the same, but after a long time around March 2008, they put a list of people who would get ration cards, but my number was not there in list.This is not new for us and we applied once in the past too in the last five years' period, this is the first time ended in the same negative result.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other