[Resolved]  Nri 15657 Hampankatta Manglore — no proper treatment from seniour manager

i'm praveen lobo- residing in Kuwait - holding NRI account in your bank for last 15 yrs. i have requested 4 time with bank manager for account breakdown. i dont get proper reply from bank. in my 15 yrs i have introduced and recommended many of my friend for this bank. i seen at least 4 senior manager in this period. first time i have problem with bank manager. where i forced remove all my money. please help me to get my account statement.

in month of October i came down to India for applying for loan of 20 lac / as my salary is 265 kd - around 50 thousand - ( i have other income about 40 thouands + my wife working she earns 25 thousands per months ) fist day it self bank manager has refused for loan. i dont complaint for this issue - as every bank have there own way and conditions of working. so i went for canara bank. though i have no account with in no time the have agreed for sanctioning 20 lac. as i came back to iob for releasing my FD - manager stoped me and promised me to give 19 lac - in front of all staff he agreed. based on his promice i gave advance money for builder - one lac. as i came back to Kuwait. bank manger turned his face started to give excuses. this whole issue make so embarrassed. i requested him personally - my mother went to meet him. now i seek your immediate mediation in this issue. please help me-

Thank you sir.

Praveen -
Kuwiat
+[protected]

From: [protected]@hotmail.com
To: [protected]@goasco.iobnet.co.in
Subject: FW: LOAN REQUEST
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 13:31:46 +0530

Could you please send me account statement for 8254 And 15657 - i m not sure all my Fd has trasfered - i have requested in my earlier mail please send me account statement / for both of my accounts.

on 27th i received ur 3 SMS –[protected].00

[protected].00

[protected].00 RS

Above are credited To 8254-

Please send me the breakdown for below FD

[protected] Praveen lobo

[protected] Praveen lobo

[protected] Sylvia & Praveen lobo

[protected] – Sylvia lobo

Balance was in my account 57.400 rs since last 3 months.

I'm urgent need of money- please do this needful.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other