[Resolved] NSC - 8th issue purchased from Kolkata 700092 post office — Delay in issuance of certificates.
1) I applied to Regent Estate p.o.for NSC-8th issue on 3/4/2009 for Rs 2.00 lakh along with a/c payee cheque drawn on Punjab National Bank, Kolkata in favour of Post Master, Tollygunge H.O.
2) As per my bank statement, the cheque was encashed by your Tollygunge H.O. on 21/4/2009. A delay of 18 days occured which causes financial losses to me.
3) Even after encashment of the amount on 21st april 2009, the certificates have been issued on 11/6/09 giving effective date as 27/4/09 thereby making further 6 day's loss of interest to me.
4) The certificate numbers are 6NS/89 EE 736939 to 736958 issued by REGENT ESTATE P.O.
5) I want that the effective dates of the certificates be ammended by the Post Master, Kol-92 immediately.. You are requested to issue necessary instructions immediately under intimation to me.
P-21, REGENT ESTATE
Email > [protected]@gmail.com
Was this information helpful?
Aug 14, 2020Complaint marked as Resolved
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|
Add Company Information