[Resolved]  O / O The Accountant General, Assam — PANCARD lost

Ihave lost my pancard.Pl let me know how to get a new/duplicate one.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:11:07
Complaint comments  56 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

1.i have been regulaly subcription in my gpf subcription but found mising credits.
2.regular deduction hb/hudco but mising credit.
Why AG Office was not provide our GPF statement through online .As AG office assam was completly close there official website www.agasm.cag.gov.in from January2009 WHY?because of our corors of money was debited from our employee salary, but they have not provide us our yearly statement.
i have applied for PAN card thouhg in the month of June, 2009 till i have not received any message over phone or yet not received teh card, kindly do the needful
I have not got the gpf statement. Please make necessary arrangement to send it.
i want to register in your website for official and personal purpose
1. I have been regulaly subcription in my GPF a/c but found mising credits.
2. I have not got my GPF statement. Plz. make necessary arrangment to sent it.
i have not received my GPF statement for 2009
I have not got my GPF statement. Plz make necessary arrangment to sent it
i have been regularly subcription in my gpf subcription but found missing credits.
There were 22 nos. of Missing Credits in the statement of GPF Accounts for the year ended March/2009 but in the Statement for the year ended March/2009 only 7 nos of missing credits has shown, though the amount for remaining 15 nos of Missing credits have not been adjusted .
missing of GPF/AIS PF Accounts

WITHDRAWALS- 0
INTEREST - 7470

CLOSING BAL- 102501
GPF statement for the year 2009
i have not received id from ag id
kindly register my id
kindly register id for my perspnal purpose
i want to register my e-mail id for official and personal purpose
Today the world is completely pacing with IT, hence the provision of online information collection should be facilitated to the GPF subscribers of Asom State Employees so that can be satisfied at ease. This is a serious issue for the Office of the Accountant General, Asom, Guahati.
I am a assistant teacher of Pachim machkhuwa M. E. school.I had withdrawls RS 16000/- (SIXTEEN THOUSAND] in the year of 2006.But at that time another amount of money of Rs 16000/- (SIXTEEN THOUSAND] had been withdrawl by some of DEEO OFFICEALS from Lakhimpur treasury office without my knowlledge. It would my knowledge when i had got my statement of GPF for the year 2007. where was mention my withdrawlsRs 32000/-. knowing my unadjust withdrawls i put a complaint in DEEO office.After investrigtion, the corruption of one of the officeals proved and one of them had deposited the same amount of money of RS 16000/-in my provident fund. The number is-"PED 161382". He deposited the amount on 21st Feb, 2007 in Lakhimpur treasury . I am not sure that it will adjusted or not. So l like to know it. Hope you will take a step for upgade my PDF and let to me know regrading this aspect.
with thnks
-D. Handique, Dhakuakhana
G.P.F. Statement for the year 2009
I have not received my GPF statement since 2007. The official website i.e. www.agasm.cag.gov.in have not been working. Please send information.

Company:O / O The Accountant General, Assam