[Resolved]  O.p. Gas Agency, Nirman Vihar, Delhi, LPG - Indane Agency — non recieptof LPG cylinder on time and phone always busy

It is my second reminder to yourself regarding the above said complaint. i am really shocked by the untruily, unprofessional and and non sympathetic attitude of the company regarding the redressal of customers grievances at the earliest. why not the Indian Oil take up the matter seriously and with foremost urgency to listen and put the ear on customers plight. i have earlier also brought this so called small problem that the above said Gas Agency do not pick upthe phone and just to get the gas we have to take leave and then go personally and book the gas. After booking also u get after 6-7 days. Toll free No. 1260 for MTNL customers is there but they donot take the booking from that no. I even booked by toll free no on 20-1-08 and my booking no was 100 but till yesterday i didnot recieve the gas. now the authorities will be kind enough to tell me how to proceed further and should i approach Consumer Court for this petty issue. Why not the Indane/ Indian Oil fix the responsibility on O.P. Gas Agency for their High headedness and non cooperation. why these persons not try to listen and understand the problems and when the question comes for the customers facilities and satisfaction they simply keep quiet, and most surprisingly the indian oil/ indane also do not bother to look inthe customers grievance. please do the needful and acknowledge.

Comments

I am facing the same issue with this gas agency. I have been trying to reach the numbers for last 1 week but i always get it engaged. Will somebody will look into the issue and fix it. If they can't attend the customers they have no right to hold the agency.
This company is really useless and shall be debarred. Indian Oil is kept mum i don't know why
Very true, i do't know how this kind of people got agency. Futher there is always compalint to short delivery of gas which this people do not listen, and sorry how they can listen, you will never able there phone free, may be staf[censored]se this phone to call their girl friends

Indian Gas (Indane) — Non-supply of LPG cylinder & indecent customer handling

My father, aged 86 years, Mr. Manoranjan Choudhury, has transferred his LPG connection from Vadodara to Kolkata, a few months back with M/s Radharaman Gas Service, 72 Gangapuri, Kolkata-700093, ph no[protected]/4003, [protected]/[protected], consumer no-22223 .

After the initial lifting of the double cylinder was done by us from the dealer's godown, we booked for supply of LPG under booking no 9420 dt 22/7/09.We were promised supply within 6/7/09, several times when we contacted them.

We contacted them this morning on non-receipt of LPG cylinder till date & were informed that they have not delivered the cylinder due to non-availability of land-mark of my father's present residence . During the period since booking, when we have contacted the dealer atleast 3 times, we were never asked for providing the land-mark.

The dealing person behaved very badly and put down the phone saying he will not take any action unless my father, aged 89 years &invalid, personally comes to their permises. I want to lodge complaint with consumer forum to take up the matter with Indane authority so that the dealer is punished & he dares not to act with impunity with his consumers, more so as he is dealing in essential commodity. I also want supply of LPG cylinder to my father's residence within next 24 hours.

Awaiting your action.

Avindrajit Choudhury

LPG Gas — telephone out of order for last 7 days

Our distributor is M/S. Tyagi gas Agencies, Nandgram, Ghaziabad who has two no. eg[protected] and [protected]. Both number gives busy tone since last 7 days hence we can not book the gas. It seems that due to festival season they have kept it out of order intentionally. MOREOVER THEY ALSO INSIST TO BOOK GAS AFTER 20 DAYS OF LAST DELIVERY. i WANT TO KNOW THAT IF IT IS RULE OR THEY HAVE FRAMED RULE THEIR OWN.

pRADEEP KUMAR AGARWAL

cONNECTION NO.611125
SV No.4000778 dated-05/01/2004
I am facing the same problem. I booked by gas on 13.11.09 on no.1260. My booking no. was 20.so far I have not got my gas cylinder. the 2 nos.22516817 and 22543244 are temprarily out of order. It is not possible to go to nirman vihar myself as I leave for office very early.please do something
What a terrible service, if you have to make a booking, be prepared to waste your precious time, you can get a booking if you luck favors. What do they do with their phone? It’s always busy.

Can someone fix this Agency...
i am facing the same problem. I booked by gas on 15.12.09 on no.1260. My booking no. something was 38.so far I have not got my gas cylinder. the 2 nos.22516817 and 22543244 are temprarily out of order & always bussy . It is not possible to go to nirman vihar myself as I leave for office very early.please do something

ravi
Congress has nothing to do .with this government everyone have the right to do anything in anywhere.
So people please go and destroy the OP gas Agency in Nirman Vihar
I am trying to book the cylender for last 10 days but the phone line is always busy or showing the network is busy.
I am unable to understand what to do?
Now i have to take leave from my office to book the gas cylender.
I agree that the given nos gos busy mostly by fortunately i use to receive gas within 3-4 days of booking..

O P Gas Agency- Nirman Vihar — Non Picking up of Phone

Dear Team,

O P gas agency at Nirman Vihar- New Delhi, never picked up their for phones for booking. Their phone lines are always busy and even try to redial 100 times, If luck is our the line connects.

Why a customer needs to redial their numbers 100 times to get the booking of the Gas?

Managment never take action on the complaint of the customer. We have to then stand in a long Que to book the Gas and hardly get the chance.

The staff never listen to the customer and always busy on their personel calls.

Its realy ridiculus Job to book a Gas Cylender. Indial Oil should take take action on these type of Agencies and cancel their agentship.

I request you to please forwad the issue to some level that somebody seriously take action and not ignore the customer reviews.

I am also facing the same problem. I booked by gas on 9.1.2010 on no.[protected]. I remunded twice after that but so far I have not got my gas cylinder. the 2 nos.22516817 and 22543244 are temprarily out of order. It is not possible to go to nirman vihar myself as I leave for office very early.please do something.

My membership number is OP-39771 and address is 11, Second Floor, Sukh Vihar, New Delhi -110051. My phone umber is [protected].

Best

Praveen

I am facing the same issue with this gas agency. I have been trying to reach the numbers for last 1 week but i always get it engaged. Will somebody will look into the issue and fix it.I am trying to book got my gas cylinder. the 2 nos.22516817 and 22543244 are temprarily out of order. It is not possible to go to nirman vihar myself as I leave for office very early.please do something.

My membership number is OP-31071. My phone number is [protected]

binoy
yes i am totally agree with others towards this agency. i dont understant that how these kind of person get an agency having a irresponsible attitude towards there work. last four days i'm trying to reach and book a gas but still not able to reach.
Kindly suggest what to do? Is I need to go directly to O P Gas agency to book a gas, this will suffer my job a lot.
kya kare comments dekar, kya hua itno ke comments ka sab bekhar ki bakwas hai kyoki this is INDIA remember every time.

all is well
shakti gas agency in Hari nagar New delhi, refused every time that there is no booking through MTNL online booking on 1260, telephone always busy or don't try to pick up, every time have to approach personally, delivery man gutke ke nashe mai always try to deliver damage seal cylinder having lesser weight, 20 days require to book gas and atleast 20 days for delivery, it is very true kya kare comments dekar, kaya hua itno ke comments ka sab bekar hai. Phir bhi umeedh ki kiran baki hai koi to hoga jo Kiran Bedi ki tarah honestly kaam karega. Kul Bhushan
what is happening i was trying to call bt my call on hold ...or wan the line busy most time..this shuld not be happen atleast in capital of country...
Dear
i am facing the same problem i think hire authorities are very much comfertable with this gas agency they are taking their own personal profit. They have no care about the customers. even they can also check wheather the telephone lines always busy or not.
But no one here to listen the problem of the customer.
Please GOD Help us.

o.p gas — facing problem in booking gas

res sir,

the consumer no. 33711A is facing problem at the time of booking. First of all the booking in not done before 21 days time and if gas is booked they told us the cyllendar will be coming after 7 days. We are 11 members in our family and we use the gas only for cooking purpose. Our cyllendar is empty in 15 days and everytime it is not possible to borrow the cyllendar from our neighbours. It is a kind request kindly book our cyllendar and send it timely.

vimla