[Resolved]  OBC Bank ATM services — ATM not available/security risk

Complaint sent to [protected]@obcmail.co.is returned undelivered. Hence now forwarded through you for doing the needful.
----- Forwarded Message ----
From: G K Agrawal <[protected]@yahoo.com>
To: [protected]@obcmail.co.in
Sent: Wednesday, February 4, 2009 1:26:23 PM
Subject: OBC Proton card no. [protected]- certain issues pertaining to ATM

Dear Sir
The following issues are brought to your notice for necessary action at your end:
Santacruz West SVRoad 400054 ATM:
1.Yesterday i.e., on 3rd February 09, when i went to withdraw money from the above ATM at 20.05 hrs. to my utter surprise, security guard was not available, main gate building entry was closed and hence i could not have any access to the ATM and could not withdraw money to meet my urgent requirements. I waited for about 10 minutes and then came back without withdrawing money.The purpose of ATM services being made available 24 hrs is thus defeated.
2. There is a security risk also at the above ATM in as much the system is exposed to unrestricted/ free view/entry from outside without any opaque glass door and anybody from the compound/road can see a person operating the ATM and thus the user is put to unnecessarily and avoidable outside risk.
3. The above ATM machine only stocks 100 Rupee notes and at a time, withdrawal of not more than Rs.4000/ Rs. 5000/- are allowed. Thus to draw Rs. 15000/-, a person has to operate machine 3-4 times which is time consuming.
4.Most of the banks are allowing upto Rs. 50000/- from ATM where as OBC allows only Rs. 15000/- per day from ATM. The ceiling needs to be reviewed and revised upwards suitably.
A line in reply will be very much appreciated.
Thanks and regards

G K Agrawal
M Com., LL B., CAIIB
Ex- ED NABARD
Rural and Micro-Finance Consultant and Advocate
Resi: 401/402 LE CHATEAU
Sharatchandra Chatterji Road ( 10th Road )
Santacruz (West), Mumbai 400 054
Tel nos: (Res[protected]
Mob:[protected]

Comments

Dear sir/madam
I am an account holder in OBC bank, my account has opened just near about 20 days ago but I still don't have an Atm card, I went in my local obc branch, they replied to me that your AtM is not received yet .so i want to know the reason what's the reason for delay.my bank account no is [protected].
I, Sunil Kumar Rai, opened an account (saving) in OBC bank (expo mart branch, gr.noida)few month ago in may month of 2009.after few days later I recieve my ATM card(proton).but till date of 5/11/2009 it was not working properly & unable to withdrawl money.I made a written compaint in relative branch on 4/11/2009. the bank employee behave rudely with me.they did there duty in his worst form.I decided that if my problem would not solve within few days, i closed my account.

Your faithfully
Sunil Kumar Rai
a/c no.[protected]
ATM card no.[protected]
my ATM not working when i swipe on ATM machene of any branch or any bank
I, Prabhjot Singh, opened an account (saving) in OBC bank (O.B.C bank Jandiala Maanjki, Distt.Jalandhar, Punjab)few month ago in month of 2009.after few days later I recieve my ATM card(proton).but till date of 15/12/2009 it was not working properly & unable to withdrawl money.I made a written compaint in relative branch on 4/11/2009. the bank employee behave rudely with me.they did there duty in his worst form.I decided that if my problem would not solve within few days, i closed my account.

Your faithfully
Prabhjot Singh
ATM card no.[protected]
Respected Sir/Madam
I, Manoj Kumar Srivstava an account holder in OBC bank A/c No. [protected] (saving) I withdrawn Rs.9000 in SBI ATM on the date 27/02/2010 . My A/c is debited but I did not received any amount by the ATM.
Same day bank was closed due to 'Holi', therefore after 3 days I went in my local OBC branch and meet the Branch Manager and made a written complaint on the date of 4/3/2010 in relative branch(SRMS IMS Ext.)Bareilly. After this the Branch Manager said to me you should wait minimum 12-15 days, your amount will come automatically but he did not provide me complaint no. But till date of 06/04/2010 my A/c is not updated.

I, therefore request you to take proper action immediately.

Your's
Manoj Kumar Srivastava
Respected Sir/Madam
I, prem kumar bairwa an account holder in OBC bank A/c No. [protected] (saving a/c). i opend it in 2007. in may i requested the bank managment for issue my check book and ATM card. they told me " they can not make it available because these are not in stock." they will give in it within 7 to 15 days. but i went to my local branch after 15 days they also refused.I had gone there at 3 times but they excused me again & again. now december is going on and i havn't got any thing.i want to know whats the reason to delay.
my bank branch is opp morani motors pvt.ltd.sitabari, tonk road, sanganer, jaipur.

please do to needful as soon as possible.

thanking you,
yours faithfully.
prem kumar bairwa
Dear sir
My self Sanjiv Srivastava & I have a salaried account in OBC Vashundhara Enclave, N. Delhi account no is [protected] . I withdrawal Rs.10000/= at OBC Bank Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad ATM on Dt.21/02/2011.But we have no received amount at that time and ATM card automatically exit from ATM machine. Then again I tried HDFC ATM at Gandhi Nagar, Ghaziabad on Dt.21/02/2011 and same amount withdrawal but during this proses ATM screen show TIME IS OVER YOUR TRANSACTION FAILED.again repeated same proses but result was same . Then again tried ICICI ATM at Gandhi Nagar, Ghaziabad on Dt.21/02/2011 and same amount withdrawal but I will shocked when during this proses I found TRANSACTION DECLINED because INSUFFICIENT FUNDS. At that time I complaint to OBC Bank at Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad he told me 90% chances within 48 hrs automatically cash back in your account, if within 48 hrs cash not back in your account then you filled and submit in your branch a CASH BACK CHARGE FORM . After 3 days when i found deducted amount automatically not returned in my account then I went to my OBC account branch at Vashundhra Enclave, N. Delhi and submit the CASH BACK CHARGE FORM on Dt.24/02/2011. Details of cash withdrawal is SIANDE 50/31 Dt.21/02/2011.

Sir I request to you please resolve this matter ASAP because I am very suffer .
Thanks & Regrds.

Sanjiv Srivastava
dear sir,
i have an problem, i have an obc bank proton debet card, on dibit card not have authorised singnature, this i can not attaced my card to paypal account, so where is cw code on my dibit card

Complaint categoryCategory: Other