[Resolved]  ObjectWeb Technologies Kolkata — Complaint against ObjectWeb Technologies, Kolkata

I was searching for work from home option and found a company named ObjectWeb Technologies, Kolkata on internet. After seeing their websites : www.bpojobsathome.com and www.workathomeforum.in, I applied for the OCR based data conversion project on Jan 8, 2008 and paid Rs 2000 online from my bank account. As per the agreement the work had to be issued within 10 days of receipt of payments.

It is now 49 days and till date I have not got the work from them. Neither did they inform me on anything. I waited till Jan 28, 2009 and sent a mail asking for update and they told me that there are some technical issues. On asking the details, I was told that the files are getting corrupted on their servers and they will solve the problem asap.

Again I sent a mail to them on Feb 24, 2009 asking them to refund my money as there is no work and they are not giving me a proper response.

I would like to know what can I do to get my money back. Can consumer court help me in this case.

Comments

Hey Did you get any response from them? Even I was trying to get this work from home for me. But seeing your complaint I am holding this... do let me know if you have got started on this or still waiting?
I would say we could go to Consumer court on this. and also post on the forums www.scam.com
Thanks for posting the the comments here, I am representing Objectweb, Please let me know the details:
1) DD No
2) DD Date
3) Date of sending the documents
4) Your Complete Details
5) Through Which courier u have send the details etc.

And I thing it is better that u might have get in touch with us directly

Hope we may solve your problem with 24 hrs

If Your name is Susmita and your mail id is: [protected]@gmail.com, Then u have received your work on Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 12:08 PM, under the SL No: 1430 (OCR Project)

In fact we have told all our vendor that no one would be getting the work from 26th Dec 2008 to 28th Feb 2009,

I got my first project from Objectweb technologies yesterday ie 05 March 2009. The delay was due to some technical issues. Hence, I hereby withdraw my complaint.

Thanks and regards,
Susmita
good to hear that you got your first assignment... All the best Sushmita
How long does it usually take for them to forward the work?? Even I haven got a favourable reply from them till now, but its jus about 10 days now, Can i be hopeful??This is the first time I have applied for this kind of a job. The people there were pretty rude in their response actually.

Preeti

I'm not working with objectweb anymore. They had given me a project, however due to some technical issues on my side I dropped the first project itself. It was not their fault at all. So, I dont know about their payments and other process details. Please do not mail me asking the details of the same.

Susmita
Hello!!

I have received my job!! Its a bit tricky in installation, but its working fine, and I am happy about it. it just took them a while to respond, so I was loosing hopes on the same.

Do give it a try, its worked for me, u need a little patience to receive the Job!!

Preethi
hello,
please don't pay money advance to object web tecnologys. they will cheat you...
say confidently to them that to take their investment on first work that we submitted.
hello
is there some plbs

thanks...
regard

shyam
i own a software firm. i got a data conversion (ocr) project from objectweb through an outsourcer named gaurav singh. he took 50 thousand for 10 seats, which i deposited in his account through cheque. he gave me an mou of objectweb, we signed it and sent the scanned copy to his mail, in return, i never got a signed mou from objectweb. after i forwarded the application form, i got a mail from a guy named mohan shrivastav, attaching the project.i had skilled experienced people working in ocr having 2 yrs experience. i made them work fr 2 shifts, stil it was hard 2 finish the work, stil i completed this work. later on i came to know that the outsourcer was not the official outsourcer of the company, he did a fraud. after submitting the work, i didnt recieve any cheque, on enquiring through the company, i came 2 know that the project given to me was a fake one. i was duped of 50thousand, plus employee payments and overheads. i want objectweb to look into this matter and help me.

regards,
roshan
Hi i am shyamjith

I searched and found this work from the objectweb. I am a little bit confused to take the work seeing these comments on the credibility.Please help me .
What i want to do, to take the work and pay for that or stop this.

regards
shyamjith
What i want to do, to take the work and pay for that or stop this.
my id is:kruti.[protected]@gmail.com.plz inform me.
regards
Hello Everyone,

If anyone needs work from Object web technologies you need to go through their registered consultants, I am working with the company as a registered consultant and center needs to pay only that amount which is listed on the website and nothing else.

please in case you need any clarifications email me at [protected]@gmail.com.or call [protected]
Hello Forum Members,

Company has appointed very few consultants like me to outsource the work

This is to infrom you that please do not pay money to any of the person claiming to be an outsourcer of OWGROUPS. otherwise you can send your money directly to company without depositing to anyone's account.

Also let us know if someone is trying to outsource such FAKE projects in the name of company...my email id is [protected]@gmail.com or contact [protected]
Dear Roshan,
I am the project manager of the Kolkata zone. Can u give me details of the outsource? So that we can take further steps against him

Siddhartha Dikshit
[protected]@owgroups.com
Dear Shyam
Have u received the work or not? So that I can take the steps in order to receive the work

Siddhartha Dikshit